Painful truth...

Abhi is staring at pragya in shock.... then pragya realized what she did..she gets up from there and rushed towards her van...

Then Pragya went home and saw dida and Disha sitting tensed..

Pr: what happened dida..

Dida: pragya dear .... you came..

Pr: haan... first tell me why you both are tensed...

Then she knelt before dida who is sitting on the couch and panicked

Pr: oh god....are you fine dida... your health is not good nowadays..

Dida cuts her saying

Dida: I am perfectly alright....yes we both are tensed but the reason is not me..it is about Disha..

Pragya turned to look at Disha and sees her turning pink...

Pr: you are blushing

Di: I am not

Pr: you are..

Seeing pragya's confusion dida said

Di: today Mr.Neil came to our house for asking disha's hand for his elder son Purab..

Hearing that pragya smiles widely and hugged Disha ..then she asks dida

Pr: what did you say him dida..

Dida: I said I will ask my both daughters and then tell him...

Pragya squealed

Pr: super dida ... now you call him and say yes...

Dida: really

Pr: yes...

Then pragya and dida looks at each other and then shouts ,"aaah" in joy and hugged each other..

Dida went to call Neil... pragya sits near Disha and asks

Pr: can I know why my darling is sad..if I am not wrong then from our college days you have a big crush on Purab Bhai..are you not happy with this marriage..

Di: pragu...yes I like him so much but he is abhi's brother..so I thought you might be uncomfortable...

Pr: paagal... nothing like that...I am very happy for you...my past should not affect your future... please smile... please..

 please