Without you

Abhi and Tanu are sleeping on the bed together cuddling ....they were about to kiss each other ,.........
suddenly pragya screamed," Nahi" and got up...she turned and sees Disha sleeping near her..then she realised that it was a nightmare..she closed her mouth and sobbed...

She cried thinking about the dream,she felt bile rising up her stomach and rushed to the washroom and then throwed up

She cried thinking about the dream,she felt bile rising up her stomach and rushed to the washroom and then throwed up ....she washed her face and cried hard..she closed her eyes shut trying to stop the images of the dream playing in her mind..

she closed her eyes shut trying to stop the images of the dream playing in her mind

She sees herself on the mirror .... seeing her kumkum she recalls their wedding...she got Furious on herself and wiped the kumkum from her maang...then she was about to remove her mangalsutra but how much ever she tried she couldn't do that...

then she was about to remove her mangalsutra but how much ever she tried she couldn't do that

She went out and stood in the teracce...she screamed," abhi......"

She sits on the floor and cries...dida came near her and hugged her

Di: vent it out beta...

Pragya stammers with tears..

Pr: f...fo...fool....i.am.a.fool...

Di: no beta...he is the fool... because he kicked away a diamond for some other stone...

Pr: it is hurting dida

Saying she cried hard...

Pr: why did he do that.....

Di: everything will change for good beta..

Pr: dida.... disha said me to move on by forgetting him,but how could I dida...he is my everything dida.. without him everything looks scary...why am I this much unlucky?... don't I have the rights to be happy in my life....he snatched my life from me... how could he do that dida.... before going to her atleast for once didn't he think about me...

Dida cries hearing her...pragya sees that and says

Pr: dida please don't cry....I can't bear your tears..

Did: even i can't bear your tears... please stop crying..

Pr: okay I too will not cry

Pr: okay I too will not cry... you please don't cry

Pragya tried to control her tears , she wiped her tears but again her eyes brimmed with that itchy salt water ...

Not able to see her pragya like that,dida pulls her inside her room and sits on the bed...dida made pragya to lie on her lap....

Dida stroked her hair and said

Di: this life is quite mysterious... sometimes we can't understand the things happening in our life,we will even get angry on god for letting all those happen...but you can't just accept your defeat...let it go beta....move on....not everyone we wish will stay with us forever... no one is permanent,who knows maybe tomorrow I will not be

Hearing that pragya hugs her tight..

Dida smiles and says

Di: you can't break down like this...you must accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life...

Pr: but why always me? Even I deserve to be happy right?

Di: a ship at the harbour is safe ,but that's not what ships are for...life is very big...if you accept defeat now then what will you do tomorrow..

Pr: dida..I can't live without him....now what is there for me to life...I lost everything

Di: what is going to come is better than what is gone beta.... don't think about him...first stop thinking that without him you can't survive...you are my pragya...you are very strong....cry ,yell and let it all out and then move on...

Pr: how can I dida...I can't

Di: you can... remember me and Disha are always with you...

Pr: only because of you both,I am alive now dida

Pragya cries hugging her... slowly  pragya drifted into sleep due to tiredness....

Dida silently prays to god to give  strength to Pragya...

********
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views... friends i will update the next part soon...may be today... thank you for your support....