blind trust...

A nurse came out of the operation theatre and asks purab," sir can you arrange someone for giving blood to abhi sir"

Pragya immediately says,"nurse we both have same blood group.. please take my blood"

Disha stops her saying," pragya you drank in yesterday's party"

Pragya stood baffled...

Pur: nurse...i called my friend ,she is on the way..she has the same blood group

Nu: make it fast sir

Pu:yes

Saying we went to call Tanu ...

Here pragya cries hugging Disha..

Pr: even today it is proved that i am a bad wife..if i didn't drink yesterday nothing would have happened to him ...

Di: don't cry pragu...nothing like you think...he will be fine..

Then nurse came and said,"Mr.abhi is keeping on  murmuring jaanu...so doctor called that person inside"

Di: pragu.... wipe your tears and go..

Then pragya too changed her clothes and went inside the OT..

She stood near the bed and slowly whispered near his ears

Pr: we will go home soon

She stood near him and saw everything with teary eyes for sometime.... everytime the knife touched him , pragya's heart pained....she can never bear his pain..when they are together if he got a slight cut during chopping vegetables ,she will turn the whole house upside down...tears flowed non stop from her eyes unable to bear both their pains...not able to see more she moves back to one side...

She rested her head on the wall and closed her eyes.... slowly drifting to the past....

Flashback begins:

One day

Di: please pragya don't be a fool

Pr: stop it Disha...how can say something like this about Jaan.. this is really disgusting..

Di: why can't you see the truth pragya..even my friends saw him yesterday with Tanu in one shopping mall..

Pr: common Disha...we both knew about them..they are good friends from college...and more over if you are going to speak ill about him then please don't come here..

Disha who knows about her best friend's love sighs loudly ..at that time she receives one message in WhatsApp..she sees that and with a little hope asks

Di: now where is he

Pr: he went to meet his parents

Disha sarcastically asks

Di: acha...Tanu too went with him??

Pragya rolls her eyes and says

Pr: now what is your problem Disha...

Di: pragya he lied to you... now they both are in Dreamworld restaurant...see this picture...

Saying she showed the phone Infront of her

Saying she showed the phone Infront of her ...but pragya didn't get the mobile...she kept on looking at Disha ...... confused Disha asks

Di: what?

Pragya pulled Disha into an unexpected hug...

Pr: when we have doubt on someone their every action will be wrong for our eyes...so please don't worry...me and my pathi are very happy....

Saying she kissed disha's cheek...

Disha's pov;
    How could i prove you that your husband is cheating on you...you are trusting him this much but that cheap man is doing like this..my one half wish that you should learn the truth and leave that cheater but other half wish that you should never learn the truth...i know pragya you will not able to bear that...

Disha wipes her lonely tear and kisses back..

To change pragya's mood, disha asks

Di: so madam ....when are you going to join film industry

Pr: i will never join..god....on seeing your struggles ,i decided that i will never be a part of it... this industry is not good for girls...

Di: a small correction.... not good for coward girls...

Pragya smiles and says," whatever"

Di: ok then i will leave now.... Dida is alone..

Then Disha leaves from there....as soon as she left pragya closes the door and kneels near the door and cries...

as soon as she left pragya closes the door and kneels near the door and cries

*********
Thank you for reading friends.... please do vote if you like this story..... your precious comments are always welcome...