Baby's name

At night the baby started to cry due to hunger....

Pragya got up hearing her daughter's cry and slowly gets down from the bed and goes near the crib and takes her in her arms and started feeding her...

pragya's heart warmed seeing her daughter drinking milk...never in her life she felt this much content.. now she felt like a complete woman..

 now she felt like a complete woman

Then the baby dozed off ...

Then she kisses the baby's head and makes her to lay on the crib...

Pragya kneels down near the crib and peeps in to the crib..

Then Abhi wakes up but didn't disturb pragya as she is busy in admiring their angel...

Pragya softly whispers," you know jaana ... I don't even know how my parents look..before meeting your papa,I had no one.. but he came in my life and gave my life a new meaning...he became my maa,papa and my life...he gave me a beautiful family,a pyaari mother in law , cool father in law .... they are treating me like their own daughter....then a lovely brother...you know jaana they all are very sweet...but more sweet is your papa ....we both are so lucky to get him..your dadi,dada,badi papa,badi maa,dida all are so happy because of your arrival..they all loves you a lot ,you too should always love them...I know you will.. because you are abhi's daughter ... your papa only knows to love others, you too should be like him....I am the luckiest because I got you both... thank you for coming in our Lives jaana..."

Abhi's eyes brimmed hearing her,...

Pragya wiped her tears and kissed baby and said," I love you jaana"

Then she went and layed on the bed... suddenly baby started to cry...

Pragya again goes near the crib and takes her in her hands...

Pr: why are you crying jaana...

She rocked her to sleep but baby is continuously crying..

Pr: oh god...did I make you cry saying all those...

Then abhi gets up and comes near them ...

Ab: she is hungry

Pr: no Jaan...now only I fed her..