Purab and jiya

Abhi comes and gets jiya from pragya...

He whispers," your mumma will take care of her, we will just sit and watch"

Saying he made jiya to sit on the couch and wore his shirt..

Ta: pragya.... Don't think us wrong

Pragya confusedly asks

Pr: should I think wrong?...

Ta: trust me pragya , abhi and I are just friends, whatever happened now is just a moment of...

Before she could complete, pragya asks

Pr: what happened now

Abhi looked at pragya confusedly..

Ta: abhi and I ....

Pr: enough, my daughter is here...

Ta: pragya don't mistake him...

Pragya slaps Tanu...

Jiya giggles....

Tanu glares at her...

Ab: oh... sorry...but she likes hitting others...

Pr: don't glare her, I will poke your eyes .... and next time you see my husband in a wrong intention then I will pluck your eyes and throw it in the dustbin...

Jiya hugs abhi ....

Abhi whispers," even papa is scared..."

Pr: Haan that slap is for telling me I should not mistake him...you need not teach me how I should behave to my husband..

Tanu shouts,"you spoiled my plan..."

Pragya Chuckles and says," what did I do? He is the one who didn't cooperate with you..."

Tanu shows her finger Infront of pragya and says," I will surely seperate you from him"

Pragya holds her hand and brings it behind her back and twists it , Tanu winced in pain..

Pr: he will always remain mine... anyways keep trying...

She pushes Tanu ..

Tanu furiously walks away from there..

Pragya goes to jiya and sits near her ...

Pr: jaana...are you hungry

Ji: mm...mmm

Then she gave biscuit and water to jiya and says," you eat...Mumma will talk to your papa"

Then pragya turns to abhi and asks," may I know what you both were doing before i come and why are you not wearing your shirt"

Ab: jaanu... I....she ....she suddenly came in...I think she saw you out...

I think she saw you out