Engagement...

Pragya is sitting on the teracce and glancing at the moon...tears were continuously flowing from her eyes..

Pragya's pov;    Whenever I am trying to be happy again, he comes and breaks me

Pragya's pov;
    Whenever I am trying to be happy again, he comes and breaks me..why am I the one who is suffering always...kyaa guna hai mera...my heaven and hell look all the same...?

Disha and dida helplessly looking at her...they know  their pragya is broken by hearing Neil and Ragini's words...

Dis: dida...go and talk to her

Did: I don't have the courage to face her tears again beta..

Dis: don't know why she is suffering always.. already she is sad as Neil uncle said about abhi's engagement in the award shows, to increase her pain more today Neil uncle came home and invited us for abhi's engagement that is going to take place at evening..

Disha and dida sits near pragya ...

To change pragya's mood Disha shows the laptop to pragya and chuckles

Dis: pragya see this....how in twitter and other social media fans are opposing Tanu and abhi's marriage...see some tweets are very funny...see one boy named kavin tweeted that ," Tanu please marry some devil and not our angel"... for that same another boy commented," how can she marry a devil... because Shaadi doesn't happen between siblings"

 because Shaadi doesn't happen between siblings"

Dida and Disha chuckles....

Did: will that white rat read all these...

Dis: don't know dida...if she read means also she will ignore this because she is shameless..

Dis: see this dida...one girl tweeted ," is our abhi that aged so that he is marrying this oldy?...if yes...then please consider my granny..."

Hearing that dida burst into laughter...

Pragya gets the laptop and opens the Google and types," how to forget your husband?"

Disha gets the laptop and types," how to kill best friend's sautan without going to jail?"

Pragya smiles lightly seeing it...

Dida gets the laptop and types," how to stop dumb thoughts entering my kid's brain?.."