your love...

Pragya looks up to see abhi staring at her.. their eyes locked for a moment but pragya turned away her gaze quickly..she is scared to read his eyes today...she is nervous as well as excited...abhi slowly steps near her , this makes her situation even more worse...

Abhi smiles seeing her shivering a little...to make her comfortable he asks

Ab: are you scared jaanu

Pragya looked at him and stammers

Pr: w.. why.should. i .get. scared....

Abhi chuckles hearing her .....

Pr: you didn't tell how i am looking today

But without answering her,he walks near her...she moves back...her back hitted the wall...

Pr: j..ja... Jaan

Ab: shh..... can't you shut your mouth for atleast one night.. chatterbox..

Pragya frowns hearing him...she moves near the dressing mirror and started removing her jewels..

Pragya's pov;
       My stupid husband....he knows how to spoil my mood.. idiot jaan

Her thoughts gets broken when she felt abhi's hands on her waist..he back hugged her...he hided his face on her crook of neck and murmured

Ab: don't scold your husband

She moves his face a little and glares him but without parting from the hug..

Seeing her glaring

Ab: what... don't say you are angry on me...

Pragya turns her face the other side..

He smiles seeing her childish anger and says

Ab: i said you to keep quiet as today is our first night,we shouldn't be talking now we should be doing some other things now...

Pragya blushed hearing him ....he kissed her pink cheeks...

Ab: now tell me mistake is mine or yours..

Pr: but we will talk for sometime abhi..

Abhi nuzzled her neck making pragya's senses to go haywire.

Pragya who can't hold herself said

Pr: listen to me jaan..

Abhi  rests his head on her shoulder and sighs loudly....

Ab: tell me

Saying he made her to sit on the chair Infront of the dressing table and started removing her earrings...she was about to open her mouth to speak but she is  freezed when abhi kissed her ear.. sensing her shivering he kissed her other ear too... the way her body reacted to him thrilled him...