Apology?

Next day morning , dida and Disha are silently eating their breakfast whereas pragya just kept on staring her food plate...

A lonely tear rolled down from her eyes when she thinks about her old days , how abhi and she cooks together and eats by feeding each other...

She wiped the tears and rushed inside the kitchen saying

Pr: I need coffee

Disha and dida sees the coffee mug kept near pragya's plate which is untouched....

In kitchen,

Pragya tells herself ," stop crying you stupid girl....you are not a coward...you should be strong atleast for Disha and dida... you are crying as if without him you can't live....just because of your tears nothing is going to change..."

She wiped her tears and takes a cup and about to step out of the kitchen ,she heard abhi's voice," pragyaa"

She stopped in her tracks and holded the cup in her hand tightly..

Disha and dida gets up seeing abhi rushing inside...

Disha stood Infront of him and asked

Di: what do you want now...

Ab: I came to see

Disha cuts him by saying

Di: you came to see whether she is dead or not...

Abhi shouts," Disha"

Di: why are you shouting...if you came for that,then I am telling you that she is alive...

Abhi calmly asks

Ab: Disha please,I can explain you ....but tell me where is pragya

Di: explain me what....that why you left your wife and went to some other woman... actually naa .... mistake is not yours... mistake is pragya's....she can't be a good wife to you..

Abhi closed his fists to control his anger..