Vanity romance...

Pragya's pov;
    He too suffered without me in this three years.... like how I suffered without him...

Abhi: the taste is still the same

Saying he turned and sees her who is looking at him with so much love in her eyes...

Abhi with his other hand slowly touched her right cheek... pragya keeps her hands over his hand and closed her eyes ....both cherished the moment...

Abhi kept the mug aside and keeps his other hand on her other cheek

He slowly moved near her..

Pragya who sensed his breath near her lips , opened her eyes and looks at him...

Seeing the love for her in his eyes , pragya's heart warmed...

She gave in to his love and slowly closed her eyes....

Abhi's mind warned him to stop but he ignored it and followed his heart which is continuously telling him to show his love to pragya...

He too closed his eyes and moved forward , when their lips are about to brush eachother, the door banged open and Tanu entered in shouting," abhi"

Abhigya parted suddenly hearing her....

Reality stricked pragya hard...she felt ashamed about herself...

Abhi shouts in irritation," don't you have sense Tanu.. always disturbing me"

Pragya rushed out of the vanity....

Ta: wo...er....abhi...I am sorry

Abhi calmed himself and says

Ab: fine... why did you come here now..

Ta: wo.. Ragini aunty said me to check on you..

Abhi frowns and says

Ab: common Tanu..stop hearing her..I know to take care of me...most importantly pragya is here to  care me..

Ta: but abhi...she doesn't know that right

Ab: yah..but you know right...my wife is here so you please stop coming here... our meetings hurts her...just because once I supported you doesn't mean I will support you always..

Tanu nods and leaves from there...

Tanu's pov;
       Oh god ....these two should never unite...I should do something and marry abhi before they reunite...once my marriage with abhi is done,then I will see this Pragya... first I should go and meet Ragini aunty..

With pragya....

She is walking to and fro in her vanity....she stopped Infront of the mirror and glares at her reflection in the mirror...

she stopped Infront of the mirror and glares at her reflection in the mirror

Pragya : Are you in your senses idiot....you were about to kiss abhi...

Reflection : what's the big deal...I was about to kiss my husband

Pr: he is not your husband

Reflection: you are the one ,who is forgetting it often...

Pragya points her forefinger Infront of the mirror and says

Pr: shut your mouth..or else

Suddenly abhi opens the door... seeing him pragya puts her hand down ....

Pragya continuously stares at the floor...

To change her mood,abhi says

Ab: I know you must be doing this..

Pr: doing what...

*******
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views....will update the next part by evening friends..