Chapter 4: Just A Normal Day

-Angel Dust POV-
I groggily woke up with a terrible hangover. I slowly sat up and ran my hands through my fluffy hair, and then rubbed my sleepy eyes. And last nights dream didn't really help me feel better, instead I felt physically exhausted. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

10:54

It was late alright, but its not like I had anything important to do today, other than being 'clean' in this hotel, stuck with Charlie, Toots, and the new comers. I decided to go shower and take my sweet little time doing so.

Once I was done, I wore another set of my usual attire. I quickly put on my boots so I wouldn't see my disgusting feet. As I brushed my hair and tightened my jacket to push up my chest I felt like I was missing something. I brushed off the feeling and did my make up. Once I decided to focus on my attention on all my body, what stared at me back was Anthony. The spider demon traits of me vanished, and I became 'humanized'. I touched the mirror where my left eye was, but pulled my left arm back.

---------------

It was midday when I was leaving back to New York City, to meet with Molly, and probably talk about our family mob business. As I stood outside from my hotel I had been staying, I looked at my butler who was placing my suitcases in my Stutz Bearcat. Today was the day I was leaving  beautiful New Orleans.

'Anthony there you are!" I looked over at my shoulder to see Charlie in her usual dress, carrying a pink accordion.

'Hi Charlie, what do you have here?' I asked as she stood in front me.

'It is a departure gift!' She told me as she handed it out to me. I turn to look at the beautiful accordion.

'Charlie this is to much! .. Wait.. This is a Gabbanelli M101Wood Pink Stain accordion ! How much did you spend!?' I screamed at her while feeling flattered by the gift.

'Don't worry about it!' She replied as she frowned. 'I remember you told me you love playing the accordion, and I wanted to simply gift you one for memory's sake.' She insisted as she twiddled with her hands.

'I don't know what to say! This is.. very beautiful.. " I told her as a few tears started filling my eyes. I carefully set the accordion down and pulled Charlie into a hug.

'Silly girl!' I told her as I felt her warm arms wrap around me.

'Sir do you want me to place this in the car already?' My butler asked me as he had already finished placing my suit cases in the car. I nodded as Charlie let me go and stepped aside.

'So, what are you going to do once I leave?' I asked her.

'Hm. Don't exactly know maybe-'

'I know exactly what you're going to do. You and that charming radio host from last week's party are going to go do romantic shit.' I elaborated while twirling my hand in the air.

'It's not like that!' She complained as she stomped her foot in the ground.

'Oh come on Charlie! It's obvious he is into you! He gave you his card last week, and you haven't contacted him since last week. The poor guy is probably sad, and got his hopes up to high.' I told her as her eyes widened and grew flustered.

'Just enjoy your life!' I told her as I ruffled her hair up. She smiled as if she was somewhere else then quickly came back.

'You better get going, don't want to be late!' Charlie reminded me as she pointed at her watch.

'You're right.' I told her as I put on my Rounder 106 sunglasses. I got out a packet of cigarettes and lit one while I placed it in my lips. 'Next time I come to visit, you better be living your life, and going out with that charming radio host.' I reminded her as my butler opened the door for me. Charlie walked towards me.