Chapter 8-For Now.

-Alastor POV-

I woke up, clinging onto Charlie's diary. I stretched my arms as I tightly held the diary, contemplating what to do with it. I could open and read it, but even so it was an invasion of privacy. Within my hands I held the record of her recollections of memories. Deciding on my better judgment, knowing I might not read it any time soon, I had to find a spot to hide it. It really would be a shame if Vagatha came across it.

It was a well detailed thought that Seviathan cares about Charlie's well being, and offered his help to me with this diary. But, even he, doesn't really know what's going on behind the scenes. and pulling Charlie's strings. I should investigate on that first then proceed to read the diary, or perhaps even give it to her so she can read it.

After showering and dressing in my usual attire, of course a new clean one, I decided that the best place to hide it would be in my room. Of course I would have to tell Nifty if she ever came across it to be cautious of it. I placed it in the drawer of my nightstand and hid it u see a pile of books and papers. Not a very secretive place to find it, but it was a good place... for now.

Charlie POV-
After dressing and getting ready for the day, I closed the door to my room, and awaited what today will unfold for chaos today.

"Hello mi amor!" I hear Vaggie from behind me. I turn to face her and greet her with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Hello my sweetheart." My reply muffled in between her white silky hair.

"I was thinking that we should plan something for us to do this weekend. I don't want you to overwork yourself." She reminds me as she pulls me away and tells me in a strict but caring tone.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" I ask her. It had been quite a while since we had done anything special.

"Hm. Well I still need to think about it, but I want it to be really special!" She tells me as her eye soften and caresses my left cheek as I lean in to her soft hand.

"My, y'all seem to be very much in love." I hear a voice behind Vaggie. Her expression quickly changes to annoyance as she turns around and Seviathan stands there, smirking.

"Good morning Seviathan." I greet him, trying to ease the tension that was already building up.

"Good morning to you as well Doll!" He smirks while returning the greeting.

"I believe I have not received a proper introduction of your sweetheart here." He tells me as he suggests at Vaggie with his eyes.

"Right. Uhm, this is Vaggie-"

"Call me Vagatha." She blurts out, quite aggravated.

"Nice to be your acquaintance." Seviathan replies, as he tilts his hat towards her. He places it back on and closes the distance between us. "So, how did you two meet?" He asked, while raising an eyebrow. His silly tone had now become more serious.

"We met at a uhm..." I was at a loss for words as I tried recalling the moment we met, the memory had become quite fuzzy. "Was it at a party?" I turn to ask Vaggie, who seemed a bit nervous.

"How is this topic in anyway associated with you?" She asks Seviathan who was taken back a bit from her tone but seem like he had expected it.

"Well..." he leaned in towards us, his facial expression serious and determined as he stared down at both of us.

"Charlie is Princess of Hell. I doubt that her parents would allow her to date just anyone. Specially if it's a sinner." He says straightforward as Vaggie's frown intensifies, and turns sour.