𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 - 𝐜𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙭𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 '𝙨 𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛-𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣? 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

cooper's leg fucking hurts, but the playful grin on the girl next to him's face is enough for him to force a convincing smile on his face and push through it. 

alright, maybe he's being dramatic. it doesn't hurt that much, but it still hurts! it feels almost as if he were attempting a trick on his board to impress her and failed, breaking his ankle in the process. because that's totally not what happened at all

she's drawing something on his cast, in between all the hearts and signatures, and he lets out a laugh when he sees what it is. 

"what?" she say defensively, looking up and glaring jokingly at him. "you're not supposed to look- it's a surprise!"

"you never told me that!" cooper protested, his grin stretching wider, and he thinks that maybe breaking his ankle wasn't the worst thing he's ever done- after all, he's here now, in his room with a pretty girl sitting on the bed next to him. 

"not a good enough excuse," she mumbles, turning her focus back on the drawing. he laughs and leans back, throwing his head back and staring up at the ceiling. it's weird, the feeling of her drawing on his cast, but he's gotten used to it. it shouldn't feel like anything, he thinks, but it does. it feels like she's tracing patterns onto his basically-numb leg, her fingertips ghosting over his skin, and he finds he doesn't particularly mind. 

"done!" she says finally, sitting up and stretching her arms up above her head, still gripping the multi-coloured markers in her hand. "you can look now,"

cooper complies, sitting up and supporting himself on his arms behind him. he looks over the cast and the drawings and writings littering the white material. one in particular catches his attention- the one she just finished drawing. it's a rainbow drawing of 7 roughly drawn boys, and he knows immediately who they are. but something's missing; someone more important than she thinks.

"where are you?" he asks, tracing the drawing with his finger.

"I'm not there, this is you and your friends," 

he frowns, picking up a marker and hunching over, stretching his arm out to reach the drawing on his cast. he uncaps the pen, and finishes the drawing. she smiles, and pecks him on the lips quickly.

there are 8 figures in the drawing now, and it's complete.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───