𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 - 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐱

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Space Girl, show me the stars

you know the galaxies of my heart

her eyes are like space in which they look like they hold all the stars in the galaxy in them. beautiful in their soft darkness that crashes over you like unrelenting, black-foam waves. they drag you in with their beauty, and in the chaos you linger, slipping in between the destruction that lights up the night sky like nothing else can, a show in which you sit in the front row, eager to watch the beauty unfold, the show you never tire of. 

girl, are you a cancer

cause you make me cry

to some people it's too much. overwhelming. scary. but not to you, because she's your space girl, and her eyes are yours to marvel in anyways, so it doesn't matter what they think. 

when we kiss or dance in the sky

we're dancing in the sky

how could she be too much if you can never get enough?

Space Girl, i saw a lunar eclipse

looked like how i feel 'bout your lips

so she draws you in with her space eyes each time, and each time you give in willingly, returning to her side like nothing happened. like those stars in her eyes didn't just die in a beautifully exuberant display of colors and everythingness. 

Space Girl, the only way that we'd end

is if you were sucked into a black hole

and maybe part of the reason why you stay is because you know that throughout all of the chaos and destruction stars go through, there's life. new beginnings. new stars. 

but i'd still spend my days

dreaming 'bout you (ooo-oo)

you've seen the softness, the sun that goes hand in hand with the nothing of space. you've seen the twinkle of distant galaxies when she smiles her rare smile that feels like a quiet night and a soft summer breeze at the same time. 

tell me how to

stop dreaming 'bout you (ooo-oo)

the stars die the way they always do- loud, chaotic, bright.

girl, are you a cancer?

cause you're making me cry

you leave.

when we kiss or dance in the sky

we're dancing in the sky

and then when the dust settles, new stars arise from the ashes, a beautiful mockery of a phoenix. sweet, gentle, budding.

i hope you play 

this song someday

and so you return.

and think of Earth Girl

who loves Space Girl

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙖/𝙣 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙇𝙊𝙇