𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚?? 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚/ 𝙤𝙠-

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 

'𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the sky is a dark shade of purple, littered with stars and hollow suns. a breeze floats by, crisp and cool, carrying the first hints of the coming winter; even with the blankets layering their bodies, george feels the cool air slip through the folds of cotton and silk and ghost over his skin. the tiles have long rendered his legs numb, and he no longer fidgets every other minute to find a comfortable seating position. 

the pair sit in silence, leaning on each other and watching stars shoot across the night sky from the roof of his house, wrapped in blankets and each other's arms. It's nice; comfortable, even. the type of comfortable silence that feels like home, like hearing the soft rumble of thunder from the safety of your room at midnight.  

the type of silence that makes everything feel alright. 

the sky lightens from the east with every passing second, streaks of light blue and lavender splashing across the star-sprinkled sky. his eyelids are heavier now, and his breath comes slower and deeper with each breath of cool air.

the air outside of their blankets is cold, and nips at the tip of his nose; and he wants to blink his eyes open and stay awake, but clay's arms are heavy, and his heartbeat so steady, and his body so warm, and george finds himself thinking that maybe he can stay in his arms a bit longer. 

the sun rises over the houses of their quiet florida town; it's never felt so good to be alive.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───