Classmates?

This is my first story so...sorry if it sucks 🤡

You open your eyes, you were in some sort of room. A door stood in front of you, it was practically drawing you in so you opened it. Behind it is a classroom and students, most likely your classmates. "Hello everyone, " Few responded but you ignored them anyway. You made your way over to the back of the room with your gavel in hand, compared to the others you were dressed rather formal. A male soon appears before you, he seems confused and was rather pale.

"Who are you?"
"Um...are you quite alright? Your face appears more pale,"
"Hey, maybe...did you also enroll here?"

That question seemed to give a clue to where he is. "Ah! Are you all..." "Yep! That's what it looks like. We're the new students here, " a pink-haired male seemed to read his mind, you, of course, didn't want to interact much with your classmates. "There probably gathering all new students in this classroom, " You couldn't even remember how you got here, you seemed to forget what happened before you entered the door.

"You don't mind, do you? It seems we are all here, so we might as well talk about it, " a rather large male spoke up, bringing you out of your train of thought. "Eh?! This is everyone?! How d'you figure that, huh?!" before he could answer the enthusiastic female, you replied. "There are seventeen desks in this classroom and he is the seventeenth student, " the brown-haired male finally notices you, he couldn't help but blush. You were beautiful and looked rather elegant. "Can I help you?" you sneered, he was staring too long.

Questions were being asked constantly and it was giving you a small headache. "They are too loud, " you mumble, the purple-haired girl next to you seemed to hear. "D-Does your head hurt?" you glance at her, your aura was rather intimidating causing her to squeal. "I-I'm sorry, I s-shouldn't have asked!" you placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her you weren't going to do any harm. "It's quite alright, just a headache, " she blushed because of the contact, this made her slightly more nervous. "H-Here, I should have some pain killers, " she handed you a couple of pill, which you accepted. "D-Do y-you need water?" you shook your head and swallowed them.

Suddenly everyone started freaking out about the doors not opening. So you had to do something to get their attention. "Order, order!" you slammed your gavel on the nearest desk. This caught everyone's attention. "We must stay calm, panicking won't help our situation! For now, let us think of what could possibly be going on. It doesn't seem like we are in any danger, " Taking charge was like second nature to you, of course, this attracted attention from other students. You are certainly something. They calmed down and decided it would be best to follow your instructions.

"I'm impressed that a mortal like yourself managed to capture the others in a trance, " an odd, yet handsome, looking male approached you with a smile. "Thank you?" you left it that not knowing what he was rambling about. "Maybe...this is some sort of entrance exam?" it was an idea, but you highly doubted it. "Ah! That's not it! This isn't an entrance exam!" you look around to see which student spoke, none of them uttered a word. "Who was that!!"
"Um, it's meee!" you were growing irritated. "Reveal yourself!" you shouted and then something popped out behind the podium.

Congrats you made it to the end of the chapter 👏👏👏
So like what y'all think? Feedback is welcomed