BeachParty

"Y/n! Ibuki wants you to come to the beach with her!" she quickly grabbed your arm and dragged you along, she didn't even let you respond. When she stopped you bumped into someone, definitely not a female. "You again! I thought I told you to look where you're going, dumbass, " Fuyihiko was blushing, due to size difference, he had touched an area on your body, but you didn't seem to notice.

   "Ibuki is sorry! She caused Y/n to crash into you, " You shake your head knowing no real harm was done. "Its fine Ibuki...sorry again Fuyuhiko, " he grumbles as Ibuki hugs you closely constantly apologizing for her mistake. You hug her back, not minding the contact, while the final two students arrive. On Byakuyas order, everyone is to share what they found about the island. Teruteru began to comb his hair and smirks, that smirk didn't sit right with most of the females. "Hey, I have something important to tell you. You see, I found something very important on this island, " People pushed him to continue his sentence but he made a weird face.

   He suddenly appears next to you with a smirk. "Really cute girls! Haha! They're everywhere, " he made grabbing hands at you and out of disgust, you hit him with your gavel sending him away from you. Everyone glares at Teruteru for violating you like that and lying about the "important" discovery. "Haha! Stupid, that's what you get, " Hiyoko seemed to find enjoyment in his pain. "It was...worth a try, " Mikan was freaking out thinking he that he died and you were going to jail for murder.

Time skip to when Usami explains the second surprise

   "As long as we're by the sea, I thought we should do something for the occasion, " you put the pieces together and finish for her. "So a festival of some sort?" "Bingo!" you were actually happy to hear that news, you haven't had a chance to relax. "By the way, Y/n-san..." your attention averted to Teruteru, you were half expecting an apology from him.

    "My lower body has gotten swollen by poison. It would be a great help if you could suck it out with your mouth!" Everyone was in shock, did he not learn the first time. "Y/n you should do it!" Sonia, unaware of what he meant, encourages you to continue. "Sonia, that's not a good thing..." you look Teruteru in the eyes causing him to shiver in delight. "H-Hold on! You're actually going through with it?!" Nagito didn't understand why his love would look at someone other than him romantically. "Of course not!" you kicked him in the shin causing him to fall. "Y/n! Don't be so v-violent!" Mikan started to inspect you to make sure you weren't hurt.

  "Mikan...I'm not the one who got hurt..." she blinked twice before blushing in embarrassment. "Y-You're right!" she backs away not wanting you to think she was weird or anything. "Ibuki thinks Y/n is cool!" "Big sis Y/n is great!" "Wish I took a pic..." Usami coughs to earn the attention of the students again. "I have swimsuits for everyone!" Several cheered and rushed to get a suit. Hajime is hesitant still unsure about there situation, how could everyone just be okay with this. "You're going too, Y/n?!" he stared in disbelief, you're going to be in a bathing suit.

   You blush in embarrassment, you didn't expect to be called out. "I don't usually get to enjoy myself. I'm usually really busy and it's been a while since I've gone to the beach...don't hate me for it, " Because you talked to Hajime you and Nagito were the last one to grab your suits. "Hurry you two! The others are already coming back~" You wave at Hajime and leave with Nagito to change.

  Nagito POV
    I can finally have her to myself! Y/n how I crave for your touch again.