Let's Split Up & Look For Clues

This chapter's gonna be kinda short, sorry 🙈

"Our enemy's goals are still unclear to me... This will change as soon as we know for certain who they are, " Byakuya seems to be one of the only people thinking straight at the moment, that scared you. " In other words, our first priority is to investigate our captors' identity. We shall surely also discover a means to escape if we do. Luckily, according to the Electronic Student Handbook, we are free to investigate this island..."

You sigh not wanting to go explore, especially with someone you don't like. There must be a clue here somewhere. We have no time to waste...We have to search as if our lives depend on it!" Byakuya did the whole leader pose to go with his little speech. " Absolutely! Let's go!" Akane was pumped and ready to kick ass. " ...Wait, what are we looking for again?" Akane makes an adorable face, you found her rather beautiful.

"You're quite adorable when confused..." she must have heard your whisper because she blushes madly. "Did I say that out loud?" you sheepishly smile at her only worsening her blush. "Y-Yeah, " It was your turn to slightly blush. "It will not be a problem. No organization on this earth can stop me. My Four Dark Gods of Destruction will render any who oppose me to ashes!"

You and Sonia awe at their cuteness. "So cute!" you both say in unison. "Cute... little hamsters...? ...T...Thank you, " Gundham attempts to hide his red face into his scarf, everyone, of course, noticed it. " He looks quite pleased, doesn't he!" Everyone agrees, after Byakuya excuses everyone he approaches you. "Can I help you?" your tongue is sharp and you clearly are annoyed.

"Listen, I know I've been nothing but rude to you and I'm here to apologize, " you blink a couple of times to process what's happening. "Y-Your apology will get you nowhere with me!" You curse yourself for stuttering. "Just accept it already. I also came to tell you that I wouldn't mind working with you in the future..." he wasn't looking you in the eyes, everything seemed much more interesting. "I guess I can give you another shot. I'm warning you now, I won't hesitate to take you down if you wrong me, " He nods and leaves you alone, maybe he isn't that's bad.

Again, sorry it's really short🤡