Beach Walk

@yumeko_trash here's a little something for you, I'll try to add Akane and Ibuki in the next couple chapters for ya 💕✨

     You woke up sweating and panting for air, another nightmare. Hajime was still asleep, which is good, you don't want to disturb him. You get up, still in your nightgown, and put on your shoes. A walk on the beach might be a good way to clear your mind. As you exit the door, Monokuma appears out of nowhere.

"And what are you doing up so late?" you sigh not wanting to deal with him. "Just for a walk...unless I can't, " the bear shrugs knowing he might as well let you. "I already let one of you do it, one more won't hurt. Plus I might get a murder out of it, see ya later if you live," he disappears just as quick as he came. Another student was walking out this late? What could they possibly be up to?

Instead of just standing there, you decide to continue and walked a good couple of minutes before seeing a figure up ahead. It's Peko, she's the other person. "Hey Peko, " she turns to you slightly surprised to see someone else at this hour. "Hello, Y/n. What are you doing here this late?" you giggle a little. "I should be asking you that, " she chuckles a little, you haven't heard that from her. Not that you're complaining!

"I just needed some time to think...this all seems so unreal..." she looks out towards the sea, the moon shining beautifully on her. "I had some nightmares, pathetic I know but...what that thing said rattled me, " she turns towards you, she wasn't the best with emotions and could only comfort you with actions. "You have nothing to fear, I will be here to protect you from harm's way, " you could have sworn you saw her blush. "A-And the others as well, " this time you notice the blush and found it adorable.

You hug her causing the two of you to fall in the sand. The two of you laugh and decide to look at the stars. "You know...everyone here is so kind and lovely. I'm glad I met you Peko, " she turns to you to see if you were lying. Not many people have shown her this much affection. "I'm glad I met you as well, " The two glance at each other, you make a bold move and peck her on the lips. It was soft and sweet, Peko almost didn't feel it.

That night wasn't so bad, with Pekos reassuring words you were able to sleep soundly. No more nightmares and some extra cuddling from Hajime because he woke up when you left so he freaked out. That night turned out to be such a wonderful night...

Okay but like I enjoyed doing this. I think it came out nicely 🐒🧍‍♀️✨