Monokuma

Hi, hi! Hope you're day is going well 💕😌

      After everyone got dressed they all headed to the park where the mysterious voice told them to go. "W...Where are you?! Where are you hiding?!" Usami's face showed she was clearly upset. "Upupup!" you noticed another stuffed creature appear from the statue. It was strange, it claims to be the headmaster of the school and started rambling about despair.

"It's dangerous, everyone! Pwease step back and let me handle it! I don't know why Monobear is here, but as long as I have this Magical Stick..." Usami should have kept her plan to herself because the bear tackled her and wrestled for her wand. It won and broke her magic wand.

"You're too plain, you know? White bunnies are so out of fashion, " It tackled her once again only to reveal Usami in a diaper. "How dare you humiliate her! Give her back her original clothing and appearance!" The bear suddenly turned to you clearly irritated. "Respect your headmaster! I can do whatever I want, she's my little sister!" it showed you it's claws clearly angry.

"You don't scare me, " It laughed and suddenly slight burning struck your cheek. It had managed to scratch you without you noticing. "Still not scared? I can do worse..." You held your cheek and scowl at it, this isn't good. "No! Please leave her alone!" Usami begs got the bear off you back, you'd have to thank her later. "Are you alright, " Peko slightly inspected your cut, it wasn't too deep. "It should be fine. Please refrain from angering it any longer, I will try to protect you if it strikes again, " you thank her and slightly cling to her arm.

It suddenly punched Monomi, you were about to step in but Peko stops you. "Stay back," your grip on her slightly tightens, it wasn't too tight. "But... it seems something bad is taking place, " Chiaki is also concerned for the rabbit and was clearly upset. "W...What is going on? Who is this black and white raccoon?" Peko reaches for her sword ready to attack if necessary.

"I'm not a raccoon! I'm Monokuma, your headmaster!" you glare at it and release Peko. "Our "Field Trip of Mutual Killing" begins... now, " everyone grew pale, mutual killing? It has to be a lie, a couple of minutes ago they were laughing and having fun at the beach. "Mutual Killing?!"

Monokuma only laughs at the student's misery and despair. "W...What are you talking about?! I shall positively not allow such blood-chilling developments!" Monokuma kicks Monomi to keep her quiet.

Time skip

Monomi was "killed" before your eyes, she was gone. Monokuma didn't stop there, he continued to shoot till there was nothing left. "Watch out!" Peko wraps her arms around you and dropped you to the ground as bullets flew past the two. "T-Thanks Peko, " she had landed on top of you, but now isn't the time for romance. "Please enjoy this liberal, cruel, gruesome tropical island field trip!" the monsters disappeared and your face grew awfully pale. "Ibuki is concerned about Y/n! Are you okay?" Mikan instantly came to your aid along with others.

"That was fucking stupid of you to talk to that thing. You're lucky Peko stuck with ya, " Fuyuhiko smacked your head earning a sequel from Mikan. "C-Careful! You can h-hurt her, " That's when Mikans eyes started to fill with tears, the only thing you could do was comfort her. "It's fine, just means he owes me, "You playfully glare earning one back from the short boy.

    Congrats you made it to the end! Here's a lollipop 🍭