Family

This is bad, I don't really like it but here's another chapter

     Monokuma finally decided to show himself in a rather strange outfit. " Hey, what's with the outfit?" Chiaki seemed to finally come back to the real world, she was in a dazed state. "Ah, didn't I say so in the announcement? This outfit is for today's recreation time!" Saying you were slightly nervous about what he was going to do was an understatement. The bear truly scared you sometimes.

    Monokuma brought out Monomi after explaining that he's going to do a manzai show. " We've dallied enough! It's time for the "Monobear Big Laugh Manzai Live Show"!" you felt bad for Monomi and pity her. "Eh? This is the first I'm hearing of this! I'm going to get smacked, aren't I?!" Your eyes widen, the bear was clearly very abusive towards her.

    "You've got to be kidding me..." Gundham heard you and brought you closer for comfort. He was hugging you from behind bringing you close to his chest, his hand ready to cover your eyes if necessary. After several lines, he finally punches her, you wince and turn away. Gundham could only hold you as you are frustrated with yourself. You can't do anything to help her.

    "Oy... what was that all about?" You lifted your head from Gundhams chest and look toward Byakuya. "Oh! You mean the "school life memories" part! That's very simple! They were all taken away!" Everyone was in pure shock, including yourself.

Timeskip

    When Monokuma mentions family you cover your mouth out of shock. Your mother, is she alright? Who's protecting her? Is she even still alive? "Shut up..." Monokuma laughs at your reaction. "Did I hit a nerve?" you clutch your gavel turning your knuckles white. "Poor Y/n! The Ultimat Judge can't do anything to protect her pathetic mother! You know she might be dead, just like you father!" your gavel snaps in half, amusing the bear.

    "No, don't listen to him! He's lying, " Monomi went to your side attempting to reason with everyone. "I think it's best if you leave her alone Monomi, " she walks away sadly. "Come with Ibuki Y/n, she will comfort you, " Hiyoko, Ibuki, and Peko take you away from the bear. After Monokuma left some students came to your side, the one good with emotions.

    "I shall take her to her cabin, she will need time alone, " Sonia assist you up and begins to escort you away. "Sonia waits, " she turns to the person calling her name. "Yes?" she wraps a protective arm around your waist not ready to leave you alone. "If it's okay with you I'll take her, " "Hajime I don't think-" "Let him, Sonia, I don't mind..." she hesitates but allows it. She excuses herself and heads to the other students. "Let's go..." you nod and spent the night in Hajime's cabin cuddling the whole night.

   Y'all have a certain someone you want to talk/spend more time with? Don't be shy, ask 🥺