Field Trip

Here we go again...

A pinkish rabbit appears in front of the class, it was a strange thing. "What is that thing?" "Um...I think it's stuffed?" it gave a twirl and smiled at the students. " ...Thaaat's wight. I'm a stuffed doll. I'm made of felt. My name is "Magical Girl Miwacle ★ Usami"... but you can just call me Usami! I'm your teacher, everyone. Pweased to meet you!"

The students are confused, this stuffed rabbit is supposed to be their teacher? "I've never heard of such a thing as a singing, dancing, talking stuffed doll..." the class was asking a bunch of questions, who could blame them. You slam your gavel on a desk earning everyone's attention. "That doesn't matter! You know why we're here don't you?"

"Of course I know! I'm the supervising teacher for this field twip, after all!" Everyone froze in shock, what trip could they not remember about? With a wave of her wand, the classroom walls fall and a beautiful island is revealed. "Where are we?!" Usami was unfazed and explained they were overseas.

"Heart-thumping Field Twip" begin!!" You could feel the color drain from your face and you weren't the only one. The male in front of you fainted, lucky for him you caught him. "We should split up and look around, " the group nodded and split up. "H-Hold on! You can't leave me with him!" a white-haired male approaches you and helps you set him down. "Hi, I'm Nagito Komaeda. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student, " you sigh not wanting to stay longer. "Y/n, L/n, " he seemed to be waiting for something else.

"What's your ultimate?" You didn't understand if he couldn't put the pieces together or he was just stupid. "I'm the Ultimate Judge, " A blush and lustful look was in his eyes once he heard your ultimate. "Your talent brings such hope to the world, taking down criminals! Getting justice for the victims and falsely accused!" he hugged himself and had swirls in his eyes.

*Slap*
"Please pull yourself together, " you left him to collect his thoughts and register what just happened. You slapped him, what you didn't know was that he enjoyed it. "Ah~ Y/n, please be my hope, " he soon composed himself and helped awaken the male on the sand. He just has to feel your touch on him again.

You ended up deciding to explore the island, so you headed to the airport. There were planes but they didn't seem to be in working condition. "Mortal, what business do you have here?!" you jumped slightly, Gundham Tanka had managed to scare you. "Hello, sorry for intruding your investigation, " He blushed, he attempts to hide it with his scarf. You feel something crawling around your shoulder area.

You gentle grab at the thing only for you to awe at the hamster. "They are lovely, do they have a name?" you played with them in your hand, the hamster continued to cuddle you. This caused a smile to appear on your face. "That there is San-D! They are on one of my 4 Dark Devas of Destruction!" he struck a pose with all four hamsters. Your eyes stared with admiration, he truly lived up to his ultimate.

"You should be feel threatened by their appearance! They can cause great destruction and will assist me in taking this world, " suddenly the pink-haired male, Kazuichi Souda, came in. "Wow, you're really pretty, " your face slightly turned pink, but you attempt to hide. "You blushing is even better, I wonder what other faces you can make, " you were about to scream at him when Gunham intervened. "Kazuichi, refrain from talking to Y/n like that, or I will have to unleash my power on you, " the two males glare at each other for a good while.

"*Cough* Are we interrupting something?" All three turn to face the two new males that walked in. "Nothing, I'm going...over there..." Kazuichi left to another side not wanting to cause a scene. You stayed with Gundham, he has hamsters. "H-Hi, I'm Hajime Hinata, " he was nervous he wouldn't make a good impression. Lucky for him, Gundham has put you in a good mood.

"I'm Y/n, L/n the Ultimate Judge. Pleased to me you, " you give him your hand and he shakes it praying his hand isn't sweaty. "Good to see you again Y/n, " Nagito wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you close to him. "I guess, " he accepts your answer and Nagito was still slightly lost. "Y/n here is the Ultimate Judge. She puts justice above all and believes in the phrase innocent till proven guilty. She's a shine of hope to families of the victims and the wrongly accused, " he's practically drooling and his arm pulled you harshly closer.

"I will be taking my leave, it was a pleasure meeting all of you. Goodbye Gundham, " he waves as the other to glare in jealousy. On to the next place.

Sorry if it's bad, just hope you somewhat enjoyed it