Breakfast

Hi 👻

You woke up early and decided to let Hajime rest, you gave him a good scare last night. "Hey, Y/n! What are you doing up this early?" You jump slightly, Akane rushes over with food in hand. "Just one of those days...you?" she swallows the food she had been chewing. "Morning snack before this whole meeting thing, " you giggle a little, this earned you a questioning look.

"What's so funny?" she seemed clueless and waited for your answer. "I just find you adorable especially when you're talking about food, " Akane looks away trying to hide her rosy cheeks. "Gee, thanks, " you grab her hand and head to the cafeteria, on your way meeting several. "Let m-me know if y-you need anything, " Mikan was quick to offer any assistance she could give you.

"Don't go scaring people like that, not that I was or anything, " Hiyoko pouts but clearly shows her concerns. On your way in, the two of you bump into Ibuki. "Hey, hey Y/n! Ibuki hopes your feeling much better today, " she gives you her signature peace sign and a loving hug. "I'm doing...better, " Ibuki clearly knows you aren't fully well. "I know! Come over to my cabin tonight! We can invite some others as a cool slumber party! Ibuki wants Akane there too!"

It didn't seem like a bad idea so you agree, you'd make sure to tell Hajime. "We should hurry in Y/n, Teruteru has something for you, " Akane whisps you away, your hands intertwined and a small blush crept onto your face. "Alrighty, we're here, " Akane leads you to a table where f/b (favorite breakfast) was served. "Teruteru...thank you, " he smiles while combing his hair. "I had a hunch it was your favorite, " Before he could say anything to ruin the moment, you kiss his forehead.

"I truly am grateful, " he blushes and practically faints from a nosebleed. "He'll be fine, mind if I eat with ya?" you welcome Akane to join you. The two of you eat and chat about life before this mess. Akane was giving you the same feeling you had the other night with Peko, it felt like you've known each other for years.

I 🔊 AM🔊 ALIVE🔊 💃✨
Also sorry this is kinda short 👉👈