Surprise Kiss

You headed to the hotel and bumped into a pair that were about to enter. "Oi! Watch where your fucking going!" he brushed himself off from any dust or dirt that was exchanged. "Young master, that is impolite of you to say, " you got a good look at their faces and recognized them as the Ultimate Swordswomen and Gangster.

  "You should listen to her more often. Though, I do apologize I wasn't looking where I was going, " Fuyuhikos was shocked, he didn't expect you to apologize. "Whatever, I'm leaving, " he enters, with a blushing face, leaving Peko behind. "I apologize for his actions, " before she could leave you gently grab her hand. "You don't need to apologize, I don't know how you can handle him. I love your red eyes, I hope we get to speak more later on, " you released her and left to continue exploring. Peko was blushing furiously, she's never received a kind compliment from such a beautiful female.

   You approach a barn and noticed a small female making squishing noises. "Hey, Y/n! Can I borrow your hammer thing?" Hiyoko had noticed you coming in and stopped what she was doing. "It's a gavel, " she rolled her eyes and snatched it from your hand. "Give that back, " she giggled and stood on top of a surface to make herself taller.

   "Nope, you have to give me a kiss," Hiyoko didn't think you would be bold enough to kiss her, so she continued to tease you. "It has to be right here!" she pointed at her lips and pouts them. You sigh making her think you gave up. Her mistake, you grabbed her waist and brought her close to you. Once her face was in front of yours you kiss her. Because she was surprised she dropped your gavel. After about a second you set her down and retrieved your gavel.

   Hiyoko was still processing and began to slightly blush. "H-Hey! Come back here you pig!" you walked away not looking back. "Don't make me chase after you!" you ignored her which upset her. "Stupid Y/n, " she went back to squishing ants to distract her from the kiss. Your reached into your pocket for your guide, to your surprise Usami was on the screen. "I am sorry for the twouble, but please gather up back at the beach. Tee-hee! Let's make our hope shine together!" Guess your heading to the beach.

If ya couldn't tell this was somewhat rushed 😃Anyway...how ya doing?