Deadass

"Onions." He slammed the net full of onions into the poor animals snout.
"Have." Another blow.
"Layers! And I'm going to make you see the layers one by one as you try to run away pathetically." The defenseless animal attempted to get up miserably, but the Boogeyman behind him rammed onions into his skull. He toppled forward, tripping on a tree root, and rolling down a hill until he crashed into a tree. He just couldn't get a break, could he?
No. He needs to die. Shrek ran over to the dumbass and shoved an onion in it's mouth.
"SHRK! Cm nn mn! Yr btr thn ths!!" Donkey tried pleading but, it was no use as the onion forced his mouth open wide.
"Shut up for once." Shrek replied ruthlessly. Donkey's muffled shriek was stopped by a sharp hit in the face. The blast knocked him out cold. Shrek stood over his friends bleeding, unconscious body, breathing heavily. Suddenly, his anger took over his whole body and soul. If he had a soul that is, but he just murdered his friend sooooo... He started beating Donkey's body as it flopped aimlessly. Soft, quiet, grunts could be heard from the animal but soon it just lay in its own blood lifeless. Shrek screamed loudly and slammed the onions as hard as he possibly could into Donkey's body.
What will he do now? He supposed since Donkey liked food so much he'd want to be cooked. But it has to be good food. For Donkey.
~~~
This is a joke. Don't take it seriously ahaha