So It Begins...

Gordon introduced us all with a weird enthusiasm. He kept glancing at me and winking, what the firetruck? I mean...I'm not complaining but it was just weird. When he shook my hand he slid a piece of paper into my hand. I'll read it later. We were taken to another room to change into our "cooking clothes" and then we came out. The lights blinded me at first but we walked up to the judges like we were about to get slapped by them. Everyone was being to serious, Robin and Monokuma were surrounding me. I was a big fan of them so I was obviously screaming in my head thinking of all the posters i have of them in my closet, like a teenage girl with her One Direction and Justin Bieber posters.

   I could see the judges..
Gordon Ramsay
Mufasa
Gingy
•Bill Nye the Science Guy
Gordon was in the front while the others stood behind him. They looked like the popular girls in school, obviously Gordon was the Queen Bee. Bill Nye was on his left smirking with his arms crossed. Why did this look like some slow motion Montage? Gingy was on Gordon's shoulder staring into Sleepy's soul. Sleepy looked terrified but kept her gaze parallel to Gingy's. Mufasa was prowling around in the back looking like he could vore donkey all by himself.

A/N: lololol totally n o t a filler chapter. Totally.