CHAPTER 15

I wake up in the morning with a urge to pee.

I slowly get of the bed without making any sound trying not to wake Alex up who was curled on the small bed.

Tch ..why would he use that, he doesn't even fit in it.

I do my business and come out to see Alex sitting up right with his hair all messy showing he just woke up.

He peeks through the folds of his eyes struggling to open them and I chuckle at his cuteness.

" Why didn't you wake me up? I could have helped you." He says in his husky morning voice.

Boy...this man is attractive.

" To what? Alex I'm not limping, besides I'd rather not let you see me pee." I joke and look at his who was embarrassed.

I was about to say something but the door opens revealing Daniel.

I smile at him as he walks towards me.

___________________________________________
Alex's pov

Everything was fine until some decided to show up.

Daniel walks towards Leona and pulls her for a hug which she gladly accepts wrapping her arms around his torso.

Okay this making my blood boil...

" You're awake now?" He asks her and she nods at him cutely.

Don't do that for him!

" Fine I'll do a quick check up then you can leave" he says and she nods smiling.

He helps her on the bed. They way his hand grazes her makes me annoyed.

"Alex?" She calls me out and I get up a little too fast making her look at me in surprise.

" Yeah you need something?" I ask her smiling which she returns.

" Umm can you leave the room for a while?..." She asks me and I feel down.

" No I mean..for the check up...I wouldn't be comfortable" she says making me scoff.

" And you're comfortable with Daniel??" I ask her and she frowns

" Offcourse.. he's a doctor-" she says but I cut her off by leaving the room.

I can't believe she prefers Daniel over me??!!!!

___________________________________________
Daniel's Pov

I smile knowing after Alex leaves annoyed leaving a confused Leona.

" What the...what crawled up his ass...is he angry at me?" She asks me and I chuckle

" No he's not. Maybe at me." I say and she frowns.

" And why would that be?" She asks me curiously.

" Leona you ask many questions" I say and she pouts making me smile.

I'm glad you're the one but sad because you're the one....

Well atleast Alex is changing.

"Fine don't tell me." She says and I start checking her vitals.

" So where are we going for the date?" She asks and I chuckle

" Well today I'll take you out for shopping, I want you to be my date for our family event." I say and she looks at me with wide eyes.