CHAPTER 19

I see a wobbly Leona walking towards us, my  eyes widen when I see how drunk she was.

She rushes towards the car and kicks on the side mirror snapping it making both my and Lana's eyes widen.

" You bitch! How dare you??!!!" Lana yells at her anger and Leona starts laughing.

Lana raise her hand to slap Leona before I could do anything.

" Who gave you the permission to break
My side mirror!!?!!!" She yells at her, I look at Leona's jaw clench.

" Myself." She says smiling making Lana fume from anger. I pull Leona back but she swats my hand.

" Don't touch me." She says glaring at me.

" Excuse me!" She calls the waiter and he comes towards us.

" Yes?" He asks, Leona walks towards him and takes his tray of wine.

" You can leave now thankyou" she says winking at him and he nods before leaving.

What is she-

Before I would process she titled the whole tray on Lana making my eyes widen.

"Arrrrgghhhh what the fuck!!!??!!! This bitch??!!!" Lana crys looking at her ruined dress.

I rush by Leona's side pulling her behind me.

" I think you should leave Lana." I say and she stomps leaving.

I turn to look at Leona and sigh running a hand through my hair.
" What the fuck is wrong with you?!!" I yell at her and she pouts

" She slapped me." She says and I sigh

" Why did you...you damaged her car Leona.." I say and she giggles

" It wasn't even that much comeon let me go." She says walking away but I grab her pulling her back

" What's wrong with you Leona????!! Don't walk away when I'm talking! Why are you so drunk??" I say and she smiles pushing me away.

" Why do you care I mean nothing to you right?" She says and I sigh.

Why did I say that??!!! Ughhh..

" I didn't mean it Leona.."

" You said it so you mean it." She says struggling to get away from me but I tighten my grip on her.

" No I don't! Leona that's just how I am...I tend to push people away in the fear that they'll leave me. Please..." I say and he eyes soften before tears forming in her eyes, I sigh and pull her for a hug as she starts sobbing on my chest.

" I'm so sorry, Leona you mean a lot to me, I swear... please stop crying." I say caressing her hair as she start to calm down.

I slowly break the hug to see her tear stained face.
She sniff a bit which I find cute.

" Why..why would I mean to you... Alex..I.. I'm no-" before she could continue speaking I smash my lips on her startling her.

After a few seconds I break the kiss and look at her, she opens her eyes and looks at me her cheeks crimson from blushing.

She squats down hiding her face in her hands and I chuckle at her cuteness.

" Alex! Why would you do that!" She whines and I laugh.

" Why not Leona?" I say and kneel down to her level.

" Look at me Leona." I say and she shakes her head saying no.