CHAPTER 37

It was just two days away from the D-Day!
Kabir and Vivian are finally going to get married!

I wasn't really feeling well these days, god knows what's going on.. besides that my periods actually skipped.

I just told the girls about this and they're saying I might be pregnant...

No right..?

" Lucas pass me the files for the Miss Valerie's murder case please.." I ask the guy from the new batch of interns that just joined.

He nods shuffling through the files. I feel a hand snake on my waist and a soft kiss being placed on my cheeks.

Knowing who it was I look up and give him a small smile to Alex

" And hand me the DNA results that came yesterday." He says

" Are you okay now?" He asks drawing small circles on my waist.

" Yeah kind off..." I say and he nods.

" You want to go out later? I figured we haven't been on a date for so long.." he says and I smile.

" Sure.. I'll have to ask Samaira to keep Alexa for the night I guess." I say and he nods taking off his hand from my waist and standing straight when Lucas hands him the file.

I chuckle at his behaviour before thanking Lucas for handing me file. We both turn to leave.

" Where are we going?" I ask him and he smiles

" That my love is a surprise" he says and I roll my eyes.

" Really Alex, well then I don't like surprises" I say making him chuckle

" Well you'll love this one Romano." He says and I roll my eyes playfully

" Eagerly waiting Stephano, see you later?" I say leaning on my cabin door and he nods smiling

" Anything you say my lady." He says and I chuckle going in.

" Oh guys?" I say surprised when I see Vivian and Samaira seated inside.

" Yeah comeon you're taking a test" Samaira says and my eyes widen.

" What test?"

" Stop acting dumb Leona, you're taking the damn pregnancy test" she says and I sigh.

I really don't want to right now...what if Alex doesn't ..

Ughh

" Guys tests can be wrong too! Besides I don't have one!" I say smiling trying to avoid it.

" That's why I got it for you." Samaira says and I mentally curse.

" One-"

" I got you four." She says smirking.

Bitch is smart

" Fine what about that accuracy, we all-"

" I booked you a gynaecologist appointment, infact we're leaving in lunch break so better don't eat anything." Vivian says and I mentally curse

What do I do now..

" Guys..look I'm really...I don't want-"

" Leona stop being like that, you can't avoid the truth okay!" Samaira says and I sigh nodding.

" I know I just...I'm scared what if turns out like last time..." I say

" Relax, Lee... it's Alex, comeon...think of it, he's far away from Noah..and if it's about your insecurity...comeon we've been through this together." Vivian says with a smile and I nod pulling both of them in a hug.