CHAPTER 22

The girls leave to their places in the morning and I complete my work.

I check for a message when I woke up too but there wasn't any, so I thought of taking revenge.

After taking bath and getting Alexa ready for school, I decide to dress myself up.

I grab a mint green speghetti strap blouse with v neck and a black body con net skirt which ended just above my knees but the inner fabric ended mid thigh.

Damn it's been long since I actually put efforts in my work outfit.

I tie my hair in a messy bun pulling some strands out for framing my face. I wear some string earrings and while I do so my eyes fall on the hickey Alex gave.

I sigh applying concealer on it before applying some mascara and lip balm.

I hope into a pair of silver stilletos and grab my handbag blow a kiss to myself in the mirror satisfied with the look.

I got out to see Alexa sitting on the sofa, she turns to look in my direction.

" Woah!!! Mommy you look so pretty!!" She yells running towards me and I chuckle picking her up.

" Thank you princess, you're much prettier baby." I say and she giggles.

" Let's go to school now shall we?" I say and she nods.

I drop Alexa to the school and go to the office. I get off the car and enter the office as hear people talking about me.

" Shit that's Leona...damn she looks hot..." I hear a employee say making me roll my eyes.

These are same people who call me a bitch..

___________________________________________
Alex's pov

I was at the canteen table with Samuel, Samaira and Vivian.

" Oh damn I see a new chick in the office.." Sam says and I scoff.

" Is that all you see???!!" Samaira yells at him smacking his head making us all laugh.

I've been busy with work since yesterday, I couldn't even text Leona.

" Holly shit....that..no..is that Leona?" Samuel says causing all of us to look at her direction.

Oh boy....

" Yup that's Leona!" Samaira says.

" Woah, she really took her sweet time to doll up today huh?" Vivian says.

" Oh damn she looks hot..." Samuel says and I glare at him making him gulp.

" Jeez I was just saying, what got you on your toes." He says.

Damn she looks extra hot today...

Kabir comes with the files and sit next Vivian wrapping an arm around her.

" What are you guys...." He says before turning around to look at Leona.

" Oooh damn...the transformation again huh? Who got on her nerves?" He says making me frown in confusion.

" Lee!" Kabir calls her and she looks in our direction smiling.

I feel this weird flutter in my heart.

She walks towards us my eyes tracing her each moment the way her hips sway side to side.

Uff.. I look down at my feet.. trying not get turn on.