CHAPTER 31

Listen to Love is gone by SLANDER for better effect ;)

I quickly get off the car rushing in towards the reception.

" Alex...Alex Stephano..." I say trying not to loose my sanity.

The receptionist looks at me with pitiful eyes.

" Shit... he's bleeding severely! His blood pressure is undetectable and varying. Prepare the equipment fast! Or we'll loose him!" I hear someone say and I turn around to look at them.

The whole world just stopped when I saw Alex being dragged to the Operation theatre on a stretcher with blood stains all over his body.

I drop down to my knees at the sight tears streaming down my face.

" Miss please get a hold of yoursel-"

"NOOO!!noo...fuck...no...this isn't real is it tell me.... please fucking tell me.." I yell crying holding on the nurses hands for my dear life.

" Leona! Shit..." I hear a familiar voice and I look at Daniel standing there with a worried face.

He pulls me up on my feet but I drop down again from the lack of energy.

" Shit...Leona please get up you shouldn't be here" he says tugging on my arm but I swat it away.

" No....I...I..want to see..." I say between my crys he looks at me with pity.

" He's your brother damn it!!! Don't you fucking care about him?!!!" I yell at him and he pulls me in for a hug.

" I do... Leona.. offcourse I do... he's going to be okay... please stop crying look at yourself.." he says and I sob in his chest.

" Bring him back... please...I..beg of you..." I say getting on my knees and his eyes widen

" Leona stop please! Get a hold of yourself!" He says shaking me harshly.

" And what...see my love go..." I say looking at him.

___________________________________________
Daniel's pov

" And what...see my love go..." She says looking at me with a lifeless smile.

" What did I ever do deserve this...." She says laughing.

" Why does God hate me so much!..." She says laughing while tears stream down her eyes.

" Fucking bastard...lied to...me..." She mutters.

Seeing her like this broke my heart but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't cry either I need to keep my composure what if he needs me...

" Leon-" I try to calm her down but she pushes my hand away.

" He lied to me...why...he told me he wouldn't leave me..." She mutters crying harder.

I see her friends come rushing in towards her.

The only one I knew was Samuel.

" Daniel what the fuck man what happened to Alex??!!" Samuel yells and I call him with me to the cabin to explain him everything.

___________________________________________
Leona's pov

I was going crazy right now I need him by my side. I bring my knees close to my chest hiding my face in it.

" Leona!" I hear Samaira and Vivian's voice and I look up to see them with tears in their eyes.

They both come and hug me and I sob in their arms.