CHAPTER 27

" What makes you think we can't win against you guys?" I ask irritated and Alex smirks.

" Really babe, it's you three versus us!" Alex says with a smug smile and I glare at him.

" Leave it Leo, let's just bet okay! The loser is supposed to be the winner's slave for a week." Vivian suggest with a smirk.

Kabir chuckles a bit
" Deal sweetcheeks." He says and we nod.

" Don't you think you guys are making a huge fuss about the game?" My mom says and all of our eyes fall on her.

She sighs as Alexa giggles in her arms.

" Fine fine, grab your gears and guns there, I explained you guys the rules already so go get changed." She says and we nod collectively.

The three of us go and get changed in matching clothes representing our team.

I wear white cropped speghetti strap top and denim shorts, Vivian wears a white off-shoulder top and blue wash jeans and Samaira wears a white tee and black shorts.

" Dude you think we can beat them?" Samaira says and we both look at her.

" Yeah...right?" I say looking at Vivian making her sigh

" Guys we have to...or else we'll be their slave.." she says and our eyes widen.

" No no...we can't afford that.." I mutter and Samaira nods in agreement.

" Guys! Let's go the game is about to start!" I hear Dad's voice call for us.

" Coming dad!" I yell back.

" Okay guys! We've got to do this!" I say and the both huff nodding.

" Let's go!" Vivian says we Samaira and I nod.

The three of us go where all the other couples on the vacation and our boys were standing.

We quickly greet the other couples and stand next to the guys.
" Leona" Alex calls me and I look up at him.

" Yes?" I ask and he hisses

" Why are you wearing that baby, I don't what other's to look at you if you look so fine." He says and I blush.

" Shutup...and it doesn't matter Alex all are couples here." I say and he sighs.

" You don't know how men are." He says and I raise an eyebrow.

I smirk and fold my arms
" So are you saying if you can be like that too?" I say and he sighs

I mentally high-five myself.

It's so fun to tease him!

" Uh ... it's not..l-" I chuckle when I see him getting nervous.

" I know Alex calm down I was just teasing you." I say and he smiles nervously.

" Okay we should begin now!" Dad says and our eyes fall on him.

I smile and wave at Alexa who was waving at me. I send her a wink and I flying kiss.

" Okay so it's the women vs the men team! So I want all the boys on my left and all the girls on my right!" He says and we do so.

I was offcourse me, Vivian, Samaira but there we're two other girls too.

One was tall beautiful with long blond hair and green eyes and the other have a hot tan skin with thick black hair in two braids.