CHAPTER 39

This chapter is dedicated to my dearest friends 🌚 Sheetal and Vidhi💜

It was finally the D-Day! It's Kabir and Vivian's wedding today!! I was in such a hurry today.

I check the time and it showed 8am. I quickly rush to bedroom waking Alex up.

" Alex!! Wake up fast!! We'll be late!!" I yell and he groans pulling sheets over his head.

" Alex!!! Up now!!" I yell and he groans

" Babe please I stayed up all night... besides the wedding is at 1pm." He whines and I sigh pulling the sheets off him.

" Alex up now or I won't let you kiss me for a month-" I get cut off when he quickly gets up from the bed crashing his lips on mine.

" Don't say that babe, how do I survive." He says pecking my lip one last time before rushing to the bathroom.

I roll my eyes about to leave from the room but then I stop when Alex calls me

" Babe! Babe! Wait!" I turn around to his voice and he quickly rushes over to me kissing me again.

" What the-"

" That was for the baby." He says giving me a goofy smile before running in again.

I chuckle at his cuteness before going out but stop when I see Alexa standing there with a smile.

" Oh hey baby." I say carressing her hair and she smiles.

" Good morning mommy." She says in a sleepy voice.

I smile and kiss her cheek letting her up and knocking on the bathroom door. After few seconds Alex opens the door peeking out.

" What's wrong babe you want to join?" He says and I glare at him.

" Give Alexa a bath too." I say and he smiles nodding.

" Just a minute." He says and I nod.

" Mommy kiss for the baby." Alexa says and I chuckle bending down and she places a kiss on my cheek.

" Come fast your sister is waiting!" She says excited and I nod smiling. We told her about the baby and she was on the moon, she loved it so much. Every single day she comes upto me kissing my cheek telling the baby to come soon.

" Let's take a bath princess." I hear Alex's voice as he opens the door and picks Alexa up in his arms playing with her.

I bite my lip when I see him shirtless and he winks at me before going in again.

I sigh and quickly go downstairs before calling Samaira.

" Hey!" I say

" Hi dude, how's everything going?" She asks and I sigh.

" Well I'm making breakfast now, my small baby and the big baby are taking bath now." I say making her chuckle.

" Well that's good, Kabir just got up too. I'm going to the venue later to check everything, Sam's joining too." She says

" Oh that's good, have fun, call me if you need something." I say and she hums in response.

" What about Vivian?" I ask

" Well...I called her but she won't pick up.." she says and I frown holding the phone between my ear and shoulder cracking an egg.

" What do you mean?" I ask and she sighs.