CHAPTER 36

As soon I enter the kitchen I regret my decision since I started feeling nauseous again.

Julia looks at me and stops

" Honey are you alright?" She asks and I nod trying to get a hold of myself.

" I'm fine.. Julia..can I just wait I'll be back in a minute." I say and she nods.

I quickly rush out and all the eyes fall on me, I give them a small smile before rushing towards my bag and grabbing the pills I kept in popping one in my mouth drinking some water.

" You alright?" Alex asks me worried and I nod giving him a reassuring smile.

" I'm good..." I say before leaving in.

___________________________________________
Alex's pov

I watch Leona as she rushes in.

" Alex, let's talk." I hear dad say and I nod getting up following him to the balcony.

" What dad?" I ask him and he shakes him head smiling.

" You're finally dating her huh?" He says and I roll my eyes playfully

" Yeah well things happened..." I say and he chuckles nodding.

" That's great son I'm happy for you " he says and I smile.

" Thanks dad." I say and he nods.

" Her daughter.. she's adorable, are you fine with her not being yours?" He asks and I sigh nodding.

" I don't mind dad, I love them both..I love it the way she calls me dad...I've never felt that before." I say and he smiles patting my back.

" I'm proud of son, I just wanted to ask so that you don't ever hurt them...I know I must have hurt you back then" he says and I smile.

" No dad, I understand." I say hugging him.

" Umm... am I interrupting something?" I hear Leona's voice and we both turn to look at her small form peeking through the window.

" No Leona " dad says and she nods.

" Dinner's severed so..." She says shyly and I chuckle

" We'll be there." I say and she nods smiling.

" I see why my son fell for you Leona." My dad says and I notice how her eyes widen and a blush creeps on her cheeks.

" Oh...I..uh.." she stutters making the both of us chuckle

" Dad you always get her flustered" I say making him laugh. I go by her side pinching her cheeks.

" I hope you take good care of my son Leona." Dad says and she nods smiling.

" And in exchange if he ever does something you can always call me, think of me as your father...I might not be but I can try..." He says shyly and I chuckle he's rarely like that.

" I would love that.." Leona says genuinely smiling.

We all go to the dinner and get seated.

___________________________________________
Leona's pov

I was caught off-guard by Dominic's softens but I was happy.
I go get seated next to Alexa.
" Let's start now, shall we?" Julia says brightly and we nod smiling.

I cut my steak into pieces to give it to Alexa but notice Alex already did that, I smile and continue to cut mine but my eyes widen when my plate gets lifted by Dominic.