🖤 Prologue 🖤

Midoriya Izuku
Age:4
Quirk: Unknown
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"You see this X-ray right her young man? " The doctor points to said X-ray while talking to young Izuku. He nods in response to what he was asked. " Well studies show that children with two joints in their pinky toe are likely to get a quirk". Izuku doesn't understand what the doctor is trying to say. His head tilts in confusion. Gasp. Izuku looks up to his mother. Inko Midoriya who is covering her mouth for some odd reason unknown to Izuku. " What's wrong mommy. Are you ok?" He asks in worry towards his mother. Inko looks at the doctor with pleading eyes.
The doctor see's this and nods. " Young man...what I'm trying to say is you're QUIRKLESS. Meaning you're not getting a quirk. I'm sorry" the doctor says in a soft voice to a little heart broken Izuku. He wants to cry but keeps his tears at bay. For now at least... His Father who is standing behind Inko looks furious. Not that Izuku See's that. He's never seen his daddy mad. He is so full of love for Inko and Izuku. Holy shit how  wrong little Izu was. This day was the start of the new life Izu is thrown into because of something he can't control.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Inko, Izuku and his father Hisashi make it home. The car ride was in suffering silence. Tension so thick it gives you a headache  just from the sheer pressure alone. Once inside Hisashi turns to his son with fury in his eyes.
"You really are worthless. I knew it from the day you were born. I tried to have hope you would actually be useful but how dead wrong I was" he says. Venom coating every word said to the young boy. He's trembling in fear of his father; Never having seen this side. Hisashi kicks Izuku to the ground. Hisashi is throwing punches to Izuku stomach, kicks to his legs and sides. Avoiding his face as to not have anyone get suspicious.
Once the beating is done Izuku is left on the ground in tears; Curled in on himself. Inko's tears fall from her pale face as she runs to aid and comfort her baby. Izuku grips onto his mother like a lifeline. Sobbing heavily.
" It's ok baby. I'm here. Mommy's here. I  loves you baby. Nothing will ever change that quirk or no quirk. Do you still wanna be a hero honey?" Inko asks while cooing sweet nothings into her baby's ear. Izuku nods his head. Her son cries until is asleep. Inko picks her son up and brings him upstairs changing him into his favorite All Might onesie. Laying him down gently. She kisses his forehead and whispers. " No matter what baby I'll always love you". Then walks out the room.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Izuku is at school and is still heartbroken from learning he's quirkless. It's recess for the preschool class. Izuku and his best friend Katsuki Bakugou along with Katsuki's friends are playing. Hero and villain. Izuku is the villain and then the heros.
The game goes on for a short while till they decide to play on the playground.
"Hey Izuku look here" Katsuki says pointing to Izuku's sand bucket. Said boy looks over to his ash blond friend.
"Yes Kacchan" he says sweetly. " You know if you reword your name it spells Deku and that's what you are" Katsuki says with a smirk. "What's that mean Kacchan?" Midoriya asks in a confused voice. His smirk widens." You really are dumb Deku. It means useless. Because that's what you are. Useless Deku." Katsuki says to Izuku. Said boy on the verge of tears. " That's why you need to be protected. I'll protect you Deku. I'll be the greatest hero and protect my Deku." He says to Deku. Turning the boy into a blushing mess. He runs and hugs Kacchan. " You mean it Kacchan. You'll protect me?" He says in a hopeful voice looking up at the blond still hugging him. Said boy blushes but plays it off. " Of course you fucking Deku. You're mine after all. Once I become #1 hero I'll make you my wife." He says to Deku who is basically hotter then an oven right now. " If I'm your Deku then you're my Kacchan" Deku says smiling Brightly to Katsuki. Making said boy blush with no point in hiding it. He wraps his arms around Deku. Burying his face in the green and black curls.
"Deku promise to be by my side forever" Katsuki tells His Deku. " I promise Kacchan" Deku tells His Kacchan. They hug for a couple more minutes then let go. They smile at each other.