Prologue

I walk through into the desert planet Tatooine, which isn't the best place to be when the hutts have a bounty on your head but with our ship crashing here we have to lay low here for a few days while we wait for the rescue to show up

I walk through into the desert planet Tatooine, which isn't the best place to be when the hutts have a bounty on your head but with our ship crashing here we have to lay low here for a few days while we wait for the rescue to show up. The weather is dry and hot, the sand blowing in my face does not make this walk any more enjoyable but we do need supplies. I enter the city of Mos Eisley. I walk through the crowds of people trying to find what I need.

The people walking past me look scared and are scattering. I turn back to see a Mandalorian. A Mandalorian I hadn't seen before. His armor is brown and I can't see a clan sigil on him. 

This one doesn't work for Jabba you're fine. Probably.

I look back and take a deep breath trying to calm my nerves as I keep walking. I look back one more time and he's gone. As I feel the nerves leave my system I run into something hard. I look up to see a Mandalorian staring at me.

I take a step back and he takes a step forward.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be," he says in a filtered voice caused by the modulator.

"Or it doesn't have to happen at all," my voice comes out shaker then I wanted it too.

I turn around to run. I run into the crowd hoping he'll lose me in it.

I take a second to turn around and he's right behind me. My hand goes to my hip and I realize I left my blaster back at the camp hoping to make a quick trip. "Kriff."

Before I can come up with my next plan of action he grabs my wrist. I try to fight against his hold but it's pointless he puts the cuffs on my hands and locks them in place.

-

He pushes me along through the desert and I know exactly where we're going and I know once we get there I'm dead. So I decided to try my best to stall.

"I don't get it. Where are we going? Shouldn't you be putting me in carbonite by now?" No response. "I know you're taking me to Jabba but...please don't."

"Is this the best place to hide from the Hutts on a planet they control?"

"I didn't have must of a choice we crashed there. He won't just kill me you know. He won't freeze me and keep me locked there forever. He'll use me for things."

"Why are you telling me this?" He stops walking so I do too. 

"Because I don't wanna go back there." Now he looks at me. "Look I'm a rebel spy. I was sent there to get information and he...liked me. He tried- but I got away and I hurt him in the process and apparently he's really mad about it." He looks forward. "Please you can't take me there." I'm fully aware of how pathetic I sound but I'll do anything to never go back there again. "Please." I let the tears flow freely now, "I would much rather you take that blaster and shoot me in the head then to go back there." He looks at me again seeing all the emotion in my eyes. "Please," I beg one last time in a breathless whisper, "Just kill me. I can't go back there. I won't."