1.End is only beginning

.____.

He was going to leave. He didn't care, if he was going to die. He couldn't stay.

He stood up to change his robes to his casual outfit. He took his mask of his fase and threw it on the floor. He cleaned up his tears and destroyed the mask with staff he summoned. Like they destroyed my life, he thought.

As he removed his mask, his purple halo disappeared but his wings(idk how) stayed. Those big, purple wings were the only thing he liked about beging what he was. But he had to hide them. He didn't want anyone ever find out what he was. Hiding those wings was painful, but he could handle it.

But now he was going to leave. There was high change he was going to die. But did he care? No. He didn't want to stay any longer with them.

He raised his hands, said something in foreign language and suddenly he was in purple flames. And then, he was gone.

×××××××

"Everybody calm down! I know you are excited about the new season, but you need to calm down!"

The hermits were at portal that will take them to new season. Xisuma tried his best to get everyone's attention, but nobody listened him. Iskall, Mumbo and Stess talked about, if there was going to be a new hermit. Tango, Zedaph and Impulse discussed about their plans for the next season.

After a few tries Xisuma got everyone's attention."We will be going trough the portal in few minutes, so enjoy your last moments of this season. It has been a wonderful season as always, but its time to move on to season 6."

After about three minutes, Xisuma got notification to his communicator, that the portal was ready to take them to new season.

Everyone went trough the portal and when X went trough it, he whispered:"Goodbye season 5, hello season 6."

×××××××

Even tough hermits talked about if there was going to be a new hermit, they didn't really belive in that. Because usually X would know that, he's admin of the server after all.

But when the hermits appeared on the grassfield, they quickly noticed a short boy his back facing them. The boy turned around and if you looked closely, you may be able to see little purple-ish glow on boys blue eyes. But when you would watch the second time, the glow would be gone.

The boy had messy, dirty blonde hair, red, oversized sweater, grey jeans and black converses. The boy didn't look older than 18. He also got confused expression on his face.

Xisuma took a step forward. "Hello, boy. My name is Xisumavoid, X for short and this is Hermitcraft. I'm the admin of this server."

The boy grinned and let out a little laugh. "I'm not a boy, I'm 25 years old. Anyways. My name is Grian. It's nice to meet you all." Xisuma looked bit embarrassed for calling Grian a boy. "Well, I guess we have a new hermit here," said X. Grian smiled and responsed:"I guess so."

.____.

(word count: 518)

(A/N: To you who didn't read info, this is my first AU so don't wonder why this is bulls*it. Also there might be some bad English 'cause i'm from Finland(jos oot Suomesta niin TORILLA TAVATAAN!). I started to write this because i love to read and i found out not very much time ago thar writing is very fun. But i hope you enjoy this story. Bai bai.
-Paper rat)