6. Exirian

.___.

Grian took the mask from the chest after he had checked that no one was watching. If you looked closely you would see little lines where Grian had broken the mask. Grian quikly put the mask in his inventory as he heard that hermis had grabbed their gifts from the chests and now closed their chests.

The dirty blond started to head to the first floor. When he was about to take off, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Grian turned around and saw Mumbo and Iskall. "Are you going to leave alredy? There is another floor underneath this one that you might wanna check," said Iskall looking Grian little bit worried. "Yeh...uh-I got some things to do at my base," said Grian without making an eyecontact and then took off.

Iskall looked at Mumbo. "Yep, something's wrong with Grian, I can feel it."

Grian spammed rockets as much as he could. He honestly was suprised that he hadn't freak out while he was in the tower. He grabbed his mask from his inventory. Watchers had given the mask to Grian as warning that they were still watching him. Grian looked the ground below him and tought, that he would just drop the mask and get rid of it, but something told him not to drop it. It was very risky to carry the mask around, but it would maybe be the only way to nobody to find out about it.

Even somebody would not know what it was somebody still might put it on and that will not be good. Watcher masks make whoever uses it have magic and if someone already has magic it will just make you stronger. If you don't have ever experienced magic before, the power might kill you. Sometimes Watchers might even use masks to control people.

Sometimes they don't even have to use masks to control people, Watchers are good speakers and very manipulative. Those gifts and that book was there just only to gain hermits trust. In reality nobody liked the Watchers. They would play their games with the "players"--as the Watchers call people--like they were some kind of puppets not having emotions. Watchers would easily destroy one world just to watch it to burn from existense, if they got nothing to do.

Grian arrived to his base and went straight to the infinity room. He needed to think without anything that would distract him. That would be the easiest in the infinity room since there was nothing but pure whiteness.

The dirty blond sat down on the floor of the room and unhid his wings. They had started to really hurt in his back, because it has been a while since Grian had revealed his wings.

Grian closed his eyes, now trapped in his mind. Okay, Watchers are now here. I can't tell the truth about Watchers to hermits, because then they will ask me how I know all of that and then they will propably quess that I'm a Watcher too. There is also a chance that they will not belive it, if Watchers had alredy got them to their side. So what's the point about telling them. I can protect them from Watchers, if I need to, I just need some training...

Grian raised his palm to face to the roof and focused. He felt something warm on his palm and when he opened his eyes there were a purple flame on his palm.

Grian grinned. He could protect the hermits.

×××××××

About 1 hour ago

A man in red armor-suit thingy was near his little cottage taking care of his cows when he felt the strange wave of magic. What the nether just happened. Can it be--no it can't they haven't found Hermitcraft before, so why would they now, he thought.

The man lived couple of thousands blocks away from the main island in a mega taiga biome in his little cottage. The only reason why he lived so far away from the hermits is that the hermits wouldn't be very happy to see him. But Hermitcraft was the only safe place from Watchers.