2.Nightmares

.____.

The night was beautiful. There was no clouds so you could see the stars and perfectly full moon. The weather was mild and warm. Fireflies danced around the field. A perfect night. But the night's calming atmosphere doesn't mean that you will sleep peacefully.

Dirty blonde woke up in his shipwreck. He had found a shipwreck and he made a glassbottle around it for his starter base.

Okay Grian calm down, it was just a dream. But why did it then felt so real?

It took several minutes to Grian stop shaking. In the dream he had seen things he wanted to forget, but he knew that he never could forget them.

Grian didn't feel like going back to sleep. He was afraid that if he fall asleep again he will see more nightmares.

I could go get some fresh air. Grian climbed out of his bed, grabbed a boat, but put it back. He could fly now, when everyone was asleep and he didn't need to worry about if someone saw him.

Grian spread his wings. It felt good to him to get his wings free from his back. Hiding them was more painful that he tought.

The gremlin swam out of the bottle and then flew to the shopping district. Few shops was alredy popped up. He decided to go for a walk in forest that was nearby.

The forest was magical. And it was even more beautiful at night. Part of him was kind of glad, that he had that terrible dream, 'cause without that he wouldn't woke up before morning and see this wonderful view.

That's what he needed, something calming. You see, if you panic too much or you are too anxious or having a mental breakdown or something like that, your magic is much more weaker.

That would mean that the spell Grian casted over Hermitcraft to hide and protect it from them and magic he's using to hide his wings, would break.

Grian wasn't too worried about the protection spell, he needed to be almost crazy from panic and anxiety to accidentally broke down the barrier between Hermitcraft and them, it was so powerfull spell. But his wings. They were easy to hide.

It doesn't need much to Grian accidentally reveal his wings. There was few hermits that didn't quite trust him.

Beging ex-admin, Grian knew that appearing into world without admin knowing, was very unusual. Adding that Xisuma seemed quite good admin. That is propably the reason why they haven't found Hermitcraft. So there was good reason to be supisous about him.

There was this creeper/robot hybrid and blond girl with goggles who didn't quite trust him. There surely was more hermits who didn't trust him, but they hide it better than those two.

Grian tought about what he was going to do later that day. He didn't want to think about them, it would just give him more nightmares. Gathering resourses? Maybe. Building? That would be fun.

Grian was so focused on planning on what to do, that he didn't notice a chicken that had come right next to Grian. He noticed the chicken when the chichen beaked his leg. "Hi there, little one," Grian sat besides the little chicken and started to pet her."I shall call you... Rosie! Rosie is a great name for you my little friend," And Grian suddendly knew exactly what he was going to do.

×××××××

Grian grabbed as many eggs he could fit in his inventory from his chicken farm. Maybe I should prank Mumbo, that guy with mustache and suit and who lives not too far away. Yes, I prank him. The prankster rowed to Mumbo's island and started spam eggs. When Mumbo didn't come to watch what was going on, Grian desiced to go to Mumbo's bunker.

There he was, the spoon itself. Grian spammed few(stacks of) eggs towards him. "What the-?" Suddendly there was baby chickens all over Mumbo. "Gri...an?" The prankster quickly climbed out of the bunker, milked Mumbo's cows and runned away leaving The spoon very confused.

×××××××

After that day Grian was very happy. He hadn't thought about his past since that night/morning. The day had gone well. The dirty blond had made progress on his upcoming base, had gathered some resourses and met new hermits.

Grian was sure that he didn't need to worry about nightmares, when he went to bed. But deep down, he knew that they are always watching.

The Watchers.

.____.

(word count: 747)

(A/N: Chapter number two is now ready! Making this chapter took little bit of time, cause 1) i don't really plan out these chapters 2) i don't know how to describe some scenes and 3) i just get distracted very easily. But i hope you liked this chapter. Bai bai.
-Paper rat)