7. (wasn't able to think a good name to this chapter)

.____.

Training magic wasn't the easiest and when you add the fact that Grian trained in a not-so-big room trying not to blow his base up, so yeh it's pretty difficult.

First Grian thought that he doesn't want to use magic, but then he relised that it would also protect friends, so if he learns how to control it better, it would be good. Grian is a pretty good at using magic so in an hour of training he had made decent amount of progress.

Grian still didn't fully avoid the feeling of beging Watcher. Watchers had done horrible things and forced Grian to watch as they destroyed worlds an simply pierced people with a sword.

They also made Grian to do those things if he didn't do what they wanted.

Grian was taking a break from training and thought about Evo. There he was happy. He pulled pranks and messed with other evolutionists. They all hated the Watchers. Watchers just messed up their lives. Watchers took Grian from Evo. Watchers destroyed Evo.

Tears filled Grian's eyes as he remembered the picture of Evo in purple flames. The dirty blond curled up in a ball and warpped his wings around himself.

×××××××

Exirian went to his house and looked for a potion of invisibility. Usually he had few in case he needed to go to the main island to buy something from the shopping district. But of course now he didn't find any.

Exirian grabbed some water bottles, netherwart, a golden carrot and a fermented spider eye. He had made so many potions that he could do them while sleeping.

Once the potions have brewed, he took his elytra and a few stacks of rockets from his ender chest. He put his elytra on, checked he had everything he needed and headed towards Grian's base.

There was a chance that the other hermits had told Grian about Exirian, but he needed to solve what is wrong with him. Exirian knew that Grian could push "end the world" button only to push the button, so he propably knew something about Watchers if he could resist his desire to excamine a strange tower in the middle of nowhere. And it was serious if he knew something about Watchers.

Exirian drank one of the potions as he saw the main island coming closer. (btw in this AU invi. potion makes even your elytra and things you hold in your hands invisible too just to make things little bit easier) If Exirian remembered correctly, Grian's base was a giant futuristic flower pot near the shopping district in the middle of the ocean.

As Exirian flew over the main island, he thought about if he and the hermits were good with each other. He would be living in the main island with the hermits  But no. Hermits got a good reason to hate him. They would never belive that he had changed.

Exirian snapped out of his thoughts as he notced that his invisibility potion's effect started to fade away. He drank another bottle letting only one left. God, I should have made another three potions, I'm going to run out of these.

Exirian saw Grian's base and was about to enter, but then he heard someone in the base was calling for the dirty blond so he landed beside the bubblevator. "Grian? GRIAN?" Exirian saw Mumbo calling for Grian Iskall next to him. "Mumbo, Grian propably wants now to be alone. We can visit him later. Besides we are not even sure if he is here," Iskall said as Exirian mentally facepalmed himself. Of course I didn't check if he even is here. He checked from his laptop, where Grian was. For his relief, Grian's coordinates pointed to his base.

"Uh, okay but I'm worried about him. We better come later back," Mumbo said as he and Iskall left the massive blender.

Now Exirian needed just to find Grian. His coordinates pointed somewhere under his bubblevator and "storage system". After Exirian had looked aroud a bit, he found a hole next to the bubblevator and he decided that it would lead to where Grian was.

But it also could be some kind of trap and Exirian would take a big risk by jumping in the hole. But this wouldn't be the first nor last risk I take, he tought as he jumped to the hole.

Exirian may had been expecting for lava or something like that, but he never expected for pure nothingness. It seemed like the white room was going forever and it confused Exirian so much that he nearly freaked out.

He turned around and saw Grian sitting on the floor. But for some reason he got giant wings warpped around him. Grian clearly heard Exirian to enter because now he stood up looking at Exirian with his eyes that were red from crying.

"Who- who are you?" Grian asked. "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you before."

So they haven't told about me to Grian. Well that is good I quess. "Look, it doesn't matter who I am right now, but the reason I'm here is to ask you, what you know about Watchers?"

The small hermit took a step back and looked a bit aware as Exirian mentioned the Watchers. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. Go away!" Grian was starting to freak out.

"Look, there is Watchers in this world and if you know anything, just anything about Watc-- wait a second," Exirian had just relized it. Grian had Watcher wings. So that means-- "YOU ARE A WATCHER! You got Watcher wings!"

Grian now looked horrified as the stranger had solved his secret. "Wait, n-no I'm not a Watcher."
"Then where did those wings come from?"
"I-I've always had t-them. How do you even know what Watchers wings look like?!"
"I've seen Watchers and how do you even know that Watchers have wings? I thought that there was no Watcher statues in the tower."
"How--AARGGH! Yes I am a Watcher, but I hate them! They destroyed my home!" Grian screamed at Exirian looking frustrated. Magic started to zap around him.

Exirian gave Grian a sympatheic look. He felt bad for making Grian freak out. "Hey, I didn't want you to be unconfortable. I just need your help. You seem to be the only hermit to know that Watchers are evil."

Grian relaxed a bit, but he still got small jolts of magic around him. "I still don't know your name. Or how you know about Watchers."
"Um--it's a long story," Exirian said.
"Well I like stories," Grian said and gave Exirian a little smile, "so it doesn't matter that it's long."
"Okay, I'll tell it, but can we go somewhere more private. The other hermits, they wouldn't like very much if they see me." Grian hesitated a bit, but decided, that if even the stranger would attact, he could use magic to fight back, "Okay, I got a perfect place that other hermits don't even know exist, but remember that I can anytime defend myself with my magic. I still don't fully trust you." Exirian just nodded for response.

Grian started to walk towards something and suddendly he disappeared. Exirian followed him and suddendly he was in a another room. He could tell that, because in the other room there was no bubblevator to get out. "Hey Grian, how this room is made. It looks like it would go forever," Exirian asked. "It's not complicated. Just tons of pure white maps, item frames and glowstone. But how do you know my--nevermind. I will know if it's important to the plot," Grian responded and went to the bubblevator.

What the heck is a plot, Exirian thought as he followed Grian through the bubblevator. The bubblevator leaded to room inside one of the pillars in Grian's base, where were a bed and some chests and shulkerboxes. Grian went to a hole that was big enough to go through and peeked from it. "The route is clear. There are no hermits nearby," Grian said to Exirian.

Grian exited the room Exirian following him. They went in the middle of the bottom layer and Grian took his trident, throwing it at the floor. Pistons went off revealing a hole on the floor. Grian hopped into the hole and Exirian followed arter him. Now they were in a small, oddly shaped room made out of sandstone and a lots of chickens in it.

"Um, where are we?" Exirian asked as he kneeled down to pet one of those chickens. "We are in Poultry cave, Poultry Man's secret headquarters."
"But this doesn't look like a cave."
"Wait a minute," said Grian as he broke the block below Exirian and let him to fall into a massive cave and followed behind, "This is the Poultry cave."

Exirian stood up, since he didn't land on his feet as he fell. Grian studied the red-armor man's appearance, "You look bit like X-I-Zooma."

"I think that would be a good start to my story," Exirian said.

.____.

(word count: 1519)

(A/N: didn't proof read this time because its 4.35 am and i just wasnt able to because im tired but also not tired sooo hope this makes sense)