Phone Call

(Satoni)

(Satoni)

The phone rang a few times before it finally connected. I was eager to get the good news off my chest. I knew that my enemy would love to hear about the beauty that I had in my bed. Him and I had a long history of blood being spilled and I knew it wouldn't end here.

"Hello."

"I have something that belongs to you." I smiled looking at the sleeping girl in my bed.

I could hear him laugh on the other end of the phone. He was just like I remembered, arrogant and stuck up. Things were silent as I grabbed my drink and gulped it down.

"She belongs to her brother, so you should call him."

"That's typical of you Vain. You always run away like a scared little boy instead of facing your demons."

He sighed, "what do you want?"

I walked over to the bed and looked down at Athena. "I want to know what you plan to do about this little beauty. I have to give you props; you have good taste. She's fucking perfect in every way, I can't wait to see what it feels like to be between her legs."

He laughed, "Satoni you act like I don't know. You won't kill her so why should I be worried. Fuck her, I don't care. After you're done you can give her to Adonis."

I frowned, "what would be the fun in that?"

"Let's be honest, you don't want to have sex with her. You don't want anything to do with her, you're a busy man, right? The truth is, you want to torment me and it's not going to work. You thought you could use this little teenage girl that I fucked to kill time to make me panic and it's not working in your favor."

I brushed the hair out of her face gently, "hm you might have a point. But don't be quick to assume things about me. The respect that I have for her family can disappear just as quickly as I snap my fingers. But that still doesn't change the fact that you are in debt to me."

He growled, "your debt was paid when you killed my girlfriend and unborn child."

"You're wrong, some of your debt was paid." I cut him off before he could go any further. "Let's not forget what you did to my step sister and her unborn child."

He was silent for a minute before clearing his throat. "What do you want from me? You want me to beg for Athena back?"

I smirked, "no. I have something better planned for her. Just wait and see."

I ended the call before he could say another word. If he didn't care about her then he didn't have to and I wasn't going to force him. I stared at Athena as she lay asleep in my bed. She was still asleep due to the sedative that she was given.

"Baby girl, it seems your 180-day count down has begun."