Surprise Surprise

I laid in bed and stared at the large diamond ring on my finger

I laid in bed and stared at the large diamond ring on my finger. It sparkled in the sun and it had to be worth a lot of money. The band was even covered in diamonds.

Satoni gave it to me a few days ago and told me to put it on

Satoni gave it to me a few days ago and told me to put it on. He said that I had to wear it at all times and I until he said otherwise, we were engaged. I knew that we were just acting so I was going to try not to get in my feelings. This is our second week in Italy and I've been so bored. He is out dealing with mafia business and so that leaves me in the house alone. I hated being alone because it didn't feel right. I sighed and got out of bed slowly. I needed to take a shower and then I would go downstairs to eat breakfast. When I woke up Satoni was gone as usual. He wouldn't get back until around ten tonight so I just had to kill time. One big rule that he had was not to leave the house. I couldn't even go outside and lay around the pool without him. This was so annoying and I couldn't wait until I was able to be a normal girl again. I walked into the bathroom and picked up my bag. I looked through it to find some clothes to wear once I got out of the shower. My phone alarm started to go off and I rolled my eyes walking back into the room. I didn't know why it was going off. I hadn't set any alarms so what the hell was going on. I picked up my phone and my heart seemed like it stopped.

"No," I whispered covering my mouth.

I pressed the stop button and ran into the bathroom emptying my bag on the floor. I can't believe that I forgot, how could I? I shook my head trying to rummage through my things. "Where is it? Where are you, please don't tell me that I forgot. Ugh, damn it." I was so pissed at myself. I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair. This couldn't be happening. I got up and walked into the bedroom to get my phone. I opened my clock app and stared down at the alarm I had set. Birth control...my damn birth control pill. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't know what I was going to do.

Satoni and I have not been using protection and I haven't taken my pill. The doctor told me that in order for the pill to be effective, I have to take it at the same time every day. If I miss a day, I could be messing up the protection. I opened my Flo app and stared down in shock. It said that I was 6 days late. 6 days!! How the hell could I have not realized? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed to remain calm because I was only going to stress myself out. I bit my lip and opened my eyes slowly. Regardless of anything, I had to talk to Satoni and that was the scary part. I couldn't blame him I mean, it's my body and it's my responsibility. I shouldn't have been unprotected with him. I should have learned my lesson from the last time. Things just happened so fast between us and I haven't been thinking. It could be stress. I mean I have been stressed since Satoni told me about Alba Rossa. I took a few deep breaths and walked into the bathroom. I needed to try to relax because maybe if I did then I would feel better.