Eiffel Tower

I was out shopping with Kari while the guys handled some business

I was out shopping with Kari while the guys handled some business. I was looking at dresses but I couldn't think straight. My mind kept going back to this morning and what took place. I fell asleep last night without Satoni. But when I looked over, he was asleep next to me. I wanted to get up but I was afraid of waking him up. I took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling. My mind went back to last night and I rolled my eyes. I hated the fact that I let my guard down and allowed him to get into my head. He wanted to know how I felt about Vain and I wouldn't tell him. I didn't want to tell him anything that had to do with my feelings for Vain. His phone started to buzz and I heard him groan loudly. He answered it and started speaking in Italian quickly. I wish that I knew Italian because I wanted to know what he was saying but maybe it was best if I didn't. He hung up the phone and then turned over to face me. My heart was beating quickly when he climbed on top of me. The images of him kissing me and grinding himself against me had me biting my lip. The bedroom door opened before we could go any further thank God.

"Athena, did you see anything you like?"

I shook my head, "um yea but everything is so expensive in here."

She frowned before bursting out laughing. "First of all, Satoni gave you his credit card. Spend whatever you want, he doesn't care."

She was right, Satoni gave me his card and told me that I could buy what I wanted. Kari told him that she would buy my clothes but he ignored her. I didn't feel comfortable spending his money, so I was window shopping at the moment. I placed my hand on my head and sighed. "Fine, I'll go look in the back section."

She grabbed my hand to stop me, "no way. We are going out tonight and I want you to look sexy. Listen to me, you're with Satoni and he will always look out for you."

"I'm not with him," I cut her off smiling. "I'm the girl he kidnapped to get back at Vain."

She rolled her eyes, "fine. Hear me out, if you're going to give him hell at least do it the right way. Start by spending three thousand dollars in Paris and then finish the night in a sexy dress. You are a bad girl Athena. You have to stop being so timid and shy. Test him, tease him, and bring him down to your level. Let's have fun while we are in Paris."

I smiled, "okay."

She was right, if I wanted to get to him, I had to stop being afraid of him. He was a man and he had a weakness just like all men did. He wasn't going to enjoy these six months with me while I suffered. I was going to have fun and make the most out of it. She grabbed my hand and led me over to a rack full of dresses and we started looking through them. Tonight, we were going out to have dinner, and then we were going to see the Eiffel tower.