Temper

SATONI

SATONI

I just landed in Bora Bora and I was pissed off. I knew that the Alba Rossa had Athena and I was determined to find her. Roman was with me and he was pissed at me. I knew that I told him that I would protect her and all I've done is drive her away from me. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked around her room. I could hear Kari crying in the living room and it broke my heart. I hated that she had to see Athena missing. She spent twenty-four hours by herself before we finally arrived in Bora Bora. I apologized to her as much as I could but she wasn't hearing that. She wanted me to find Athena and she wanted me to find her now. I stared down at the bloody bedsheets and I could feel my blood boiling. If they hurt her or raped her, I was going to kill them. There was no way that they would survive if they hurt her. I sat down on the bed slowly and placed my face in my hands. Where the fuck was she? Where did they take her? Was she close or was she far away? I couldn't fight the questions swirling around in my head. I was growing angrier by the minute thinking about where they were with her. Every minute that I spent here was deadly for her. I needed to find her and I needed to find her fast. I stood up and walked into the living room quickly. I needed everyone to go out and start searching for her and asking questions.

"I need everyone to get to work looking for Athena. We need to know who let the cleaner in and what happened to the real cleaner." I looked around the room at everyone waiting for them to respond.

"That sounds like an excellent plan."

I frowned and looked over quickly to see Vain sitting on the kitchen counter. He was eating an apple as he smiled at me. I balled my hands into fists and turned to Roman. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

Roman stood up slowly placing his hands in his pockets. "I called him to help look for Athena. Look, I know that you two don't get along but we need all the resources that we can get right now. Vain knows a lot about the Alba Rossa and he has worked with them before. If anyone knows how they move, it would be Vain."

I shook my head, "hell no. Absolutely not. No, I don't want him here and we don't need his help."

Vain raised an eyebrow and smirked, "don't be like that Satoni. I'm here to find Athena and bring her back home to New York."

I smirked, "back home, huh? You're the one who got her into this mess. You sold her out to the Alba Rossa. You are the one who put her on their radar."

He jumped down from the counter and tossed the apple in the trash. "I never sold her out. The only thing that I did was protect her, hints the reason why I killed Blue. Athena was always safe with me until you took her. Now, look what you did...you got her kidnapped."

"Athena was doing just fine before you started coming around."

He laughed, "are you mad that I was her first? Listen, I love her and I will save her. I will do whatever it takes to get her back home where she belongs. She doesn't belong with you, Satoni."