7. Sirius Black

What a complete ass.

And I do not mean that in a good way. Sirius Black was a good for nothing pretentious asshole who could draw in any girl he wanted with a wink of his eye or a bite of his lip.

And that is exactly what he did.

I, unfortunately, was in the same year, house and classes as him and his ruddy 'squad'. Yes, James was seriously annoying too but he didn't personally seek me out to annoy me. I could not get a break.

Finally would come the end of the day where I could escape to my dormitory and hide from Black and his wicked torments.

After one particularly long potions lesson, in which we all watched Lily turn red as she was praised for her impeccable luck potion, I was able to rush out the door before I was caught and annoyed by Black. Lily and I were both walking at a speed actually, she was not in the mood to endure the intense flirting Potter had been targeting at her the last 3 years.

"Okay so once we've safely made it back to our dorm we can start on our animagi essay for Transfiguration and then start researching for the potion Professor Slughorn said we'd be making next week." Lily said

"Oh thank Merlin it's a Friday," I said throwing my spare hand in the air and then dragging it down my face, "I don't think I'm gonna scrape by this year Lily"

"Don't start worrying, we can begin some study over the weekend."

"But it's the weekend!" I pouted

"And I don't see you with anything better to do," she countered

I sighed in agreement.

"Oh look," Lily smiled "we're almost back and we haven't been stopped"

I nodded my head in with a smile until we turned the corner. The smile instantly dropped from mine and Lily's face as we saw four boys standing in front of the dorms.

"What?" I yelped and then sighed in exasperation

"Oh Y/N don't you look pleased to see me," Black smiled, showing his glistening white teeth.

"Don't flatter yourself, Black" I didn't have the energy to snarl so i instead tried to push him out the way of the portrait.

However the boy wouldn't budge and looked at me with an even bigger smile, "wow Y/N don't you think it's a bit early in our relationship to be feeling me up?"

I let out a dramatic wail and started repeatedly hitting my head on the wall while chanting "why? Why? Why?"

Lily cleared her throat "If you boys will excuse us..." she grabbed my robe and went to enter our common room but the boys refused to make our escape that easy.

"Wait Lils" Potter said with his infamous smirk.

Lily turned back and glowered at the boy, "that is not my name."

"Ooh feisty," Black chuckled.

I could sense some serious sass and debate coming so I let out my third sigh for the afternoon and sat on the hard stone floor. Remus, seemingly foreseeing the same, took a seat next to me.

"You'd think by now he'd have given up," he muttered.

"Ugh I wish," I grumbled, "I just want some peace and quiet in my day."

Remus smiled at me, we both knew that would never happen, "chocolate?" He offered

"Ooh yes please," my eyes lighting up at one of my favourite snacks.

I nibbled at my piece alongside Remus (and Peter who had joined us on the floor at the mention of food) as we watched Lily insult James.

"...and I will never EVER go out with you James Potter" Lily finished and shoved past Sirius into the portrait hole.