Spiker

Author-Chan's notes
•I wanted to do something with Kuroo since apparently I just have a thing for dude with black hair and a bad attitude *cough* Levi *cough*✌🏻 this will probably have a lemon somewhere but other than that enjoy this train wreck🤍•
(Outfit shown in cover)

(Y/n) POV
-
(Username)- hey I'm going to be in Tokyo for a competition for the month, can I stay with you?

Kenma- sure whatever.

(Username)- thanks sm I'll be there by tonight alright?

Kenma- I'm having a friend stay over too, is that okay? We'll be in practice for volleyball.

(Username)- it's fine see you soon xx

I put down my phone and got on to the train, I had a national video game competition in Tokyo.
Kenma and I had met a few times since he plays the same games I do.
Granted he's not as good but he still has a hell of a dedication to the game.

He also plays volleyball which I had trained in before and I was pretty good with it.
I was pretty small but I had a good body, my friends always questioned it since I just played games all the time according to them.
I sat down and began playing my game to pass the time, I figured I would have plenty of time to practice when I was there.

Kenma was always the quiet type, but I always liked him he was like a brother that I never had.

I wonder who the friend is? Maybe I can go to their practice and surprise him.

I thought to myself since he had told me he goes to Nekoma high, I would be able to find it pretty easy I assumed.
I got lost in thought as my eyes got heavy.
-
*ding*
The train had stopped, I got up and got my stuff before taking a bus to get closer to Kenma's house.
He told me before it was unlocked since his parents weren't home on a business trip for the next month.
I put my bags down and looked in the mirror to fix my hair slightly before walking down to the high school.

It was about 2pm so I knew they were definitely in the middle of practice.
I looked inside the door and saw Kenma was tossing sets to a tall guy with black hair.
He didn't seem to notice me yet, I waited for a moment until I knew I could steal the spike from the guy.

Kenma threw the ball up and I dashed towards it at full speed and jumped high enough to hit the ball before the tall guy could, I landed and turned around to see the whole team staring at me.

"Hey (y/n)"

Kenma said with a small wave, the rest of the guys were blushing red and the tall guy was fuming.
"What's the big idea?"
"You were too slow, can't help it."

I giggled as he scoffed and looked at Kenma.
"Who the hell is this girl?"
He snarled as Kenma kept his blank as ever face.
"It's (y/n) she's a pro gamer, she's staying with us for the month."
He explained as he walked to his bag and pulled out his switch and started playing.

"You're a pro gamer?"

The tall guy asked me seemingly confused as to how I was able to play volleyball and play games professionally.

"I am yea, that's how I met Kenma. And before you ask I used to be an ace last year in my school."
I giggled while the tall guy had his jaw on the floor.
"You got a name?"
"Kuroo, you?"
"(Y/n), so you're the friend that Kenma talks about."

I looked at Kenma and he was glaring at me while Kuroo was chucking softly to himself.
"Kenma actually talks to people?"
He teased, Kenma just fumed slightly at his words but nothing seemed to come out of it.
I giggled but was then bombarded by a bunch of people surrounding me.

"You're friends with Kenma?!"
"Since when did Kenma talk to girls?!"
"Why does he have a hot friend?!"
"She's gorgeous!!"
"Who is she?!"
"I didn't think Kenma could get a girlfriend!"

A guy with a moehawk said the last comment and I just smiled to myself.
"Calm down, Kenma and I aren't together. He's just my partner in my games. I normally have competitive battles with him for Pokémon nationals, then he sometimes helps me practice with Cs;Go it's probably my best game but he can give me a run for my money."

I watched all of their faces blush so red I thought they might pass out.
"You play two professional video games?"
Kuroo questioned as he picked up a ball and looked down at me.
"I do, it's more fun since ones more strategy and the other is instinct, as you can tell I dabbled in volleyball too but not so much anymore."

It was my turn to blush now as I motioned to my boobs, I stopped playing volleyball a while ago since it would hurt sometimes.
I watched as the dude with a moehawk and some of the other guys got bloody noses looking at me now.
Hell, even Kuroo seemed to be surprised by my statement.

"I-uh how did you start talking with Kenma? He doesn't talk to anyone easily."
He questioned now slightly glaring at Kenma who didn't seem to be paying attention to him almost at all.

"He beat me in a Pokémon battle so I kept annoying him until he opened up to me."
"You didn't annoy me."
Kenma mumbled under his breath as he pouted slightly at my words.

"So our old buddy Kenma is going to get a super hot gamer girlfriend!"
A guy with spiked sandy hair yelled as the rest of them gave him a death glare of jealousy.

"I don't like her like that."
Kenma said waving them off as they all freaked out looking at him in disbelief.
"Come on Kenma, have you seen her?"
Kuroo poked him in the forehead as he teased Kenma.

"I have, she's more your type."
He finally looked up from his game to see a blushing Kuroo in front of him.
"I-I'm sure she's not!"
He denied I just sat down beside Kenma while the other guys were grumbling to themselves saying they wanted to be Kenma.

"Well if Kenma wants then I'll be practicing my battling skills with him, just try not to hit me please."
I said softly as the whole team nodded vigorously and began hitting the ball around again.
"Practice will be over soon."
Kenma said as we both slotted in Pokémon and started to battle.
-
"No fair. You got lucky."
Kenma looked pissed, well about as pissed as he ever does.
I had won the battle pretty easily, it wasn't very hard to win in Pokémon but I loved practice with Kenma.
"Wait?! Kenma got mad?!"
The guy with a moehawk teased, I learned his name was Yamamoto.

"Well that's a new one."
Kuroo added as he hit Kenma in the back and gave a big grin.

*ping*

Twistz- hey we need you to practice! Quit goofing off already and get over here.

(Username)- I'm with Kenma do I really have to?

Twistz- we have the competition tomorrow, YES YOU DO!

(Username)- yea yea fine. I'll be there soon.

Twistz- hurry up and maybe bring your boyfriend with you to the game tomorrow ;)

(Username)- hes not my boyfriend-_- get back to the match I'm sure you're probably already dead though.

Twistz- no! I'm not!

(Username)- whatever I'll ask Stewie later ;)

Twistz- JUST GET OVER HERE!!!

I put my phone down and sighed to myself before standing up and looking at Kenma and Kuroo.
"My teammate is bitching that I have to go practice I'll see you later Kenma, and I guess Kuroo is staying at your place too right?"
"Yea he is."
"Well twistz wants me to bring you both to my game tomorrow, hope you both can make it."

I giggled as I waved behind me and walked off to go to practice at the team house.
-