Tickets

(Y/n) POV
-

"You cheated theres no way!"
I protested with Kuroo Just smirking down at me now. There was a ton of tickets coming from the machine now too so I had no clue what he wanted to do with those.

"Chibi you should know these games are rigged but if you just shove em a bit they're pretty easy to win."
He taunted while I rolled my eyes.
The tickets stopped coming out now and it was a huge stack so it would probably take both of us to carry them.

Though it seemed a staff member had noticed since they walked over to us.

"I think you guys will need a bag."
The guy chuckled while Kuroo and I just nodded happily, the guy went to grab one now.
Though Kuroo being cute didn't last for long he came over and hugged me from behind now with his chin resting on top of my head.

"Hmm what should I have you do Chibi?"

"I don't know but I do still have to make my match tomorrow."

"I wouldn't make you miss it, but I think I have an idea."

He chuckled lowly down at me while the stuff worker handed him the bag and we began stuffing the tickets into it.

"Should I be concerned about this idea you have?"

I giggled while Kuroo looked up from the pile of tickets.
He was chuckling for a few moments before his expression dropped.

"You okay?"

I questioned while he just stood up and looked incredibly annoyed.
Not even really mad but he definitely didn't seem like his normal self.

"Kuroo-Chan!"

A heard a girl from behind me while I finished cleaning the tickets.
I sat down on my knees while I watched the girl basically sprint past me to get to Kuroo.
She went to hug him but he immediately shoved her off him.

"What did you not understand about stay away from me?"

Kuroo practically snarled down at the girl who was staring up at him with her arms crossed.
This was definitely going to be awkward as hell if I said anything so I was left to watch.

"Oh you were serious about that? I figured you'd want me back by now."

"Why the hell would I want you back."

"Because you know full well you still love me."

Kuroo glanced down at me, I was sitting there with my fist clenched.
So psycho ex is her whole thing, good to know.

"No I don't, maybe you shouldnt have cheated on me Lyla."

"I told you it was a one time thing, you know you miss me."

She bargained while I just sat back, I definitely didn't want to deal with whatever the hell she was talking about.

"I don't care, I told you get the hell away from me."

"What is this your new little fuck toy?"

Lyla pointed to me know while I just scowled and got up.
I seriously didn't want to deal with her.