Netflix

(Y/n) POV

-
I woke up after apparently 20 minutes according to the coach and I saw Kuroo spike the ball down on to Karasuno's court.
The score was now 24-22 in favor of Nekoma, I was a bit surprised but at the same time I hoped they won.

"One more, win this."
I said loud enough for the guys to hear me, Kuroo looked over at me and was smiling from ear to ear now seeing that I was awake.
It was Kuroo's turn to serve and I knew he would be able to get this over easily.
He hit the ball with extreme force, it went over the net and hit Hinata's arms so hard he fell backwards and the ball went flying away from the court.
I watched it hit the ground as the whistle blew, Nekoma had won the match.

I stood up and walked up to a panting Kuroo and flung a towel around his neck to tug him down and kiss him.
"I need a girlfriend like that!!"
"Man Kuroo is lucky!"
"I'm so jealous!!"
"How did he pull a girl like that?"
"One lucky guy."
The guys were saying while he just pulled me closer to make the kiss more passionate.
"No banging on the court."
Kenma broke us up, his face was blank but he had a very slight tone of smugness to his voice.

"Yea, yea, we won't."
I giggled breaking away from the kiss and looking at Kenma who seemed pretty happy seeing us together.
"Speak for yourself Kitten."
He purred while he ran his hand down my back but stopped on the small of my back before chuckling with me and Kenma.

"Can we go back now? I still want to sleep."
I smiled against Kuroos chest he was still trying to catch his breath but both him and Kenma nodded since the game was over for the day.
-
We made it back to Kenmas house, he was so focused on his game it wasn't really a problem that Kuroo was all over me.
He kept his hand around my waist and would occasionally slip his hand into the waist band of my leggings since he wanted to warm his hands.

"I'll be in my room."
Kenma said waving behind himself as I just flopped down on the couch and waited for Kuroo to join me.
I curled into a ball slightly since I was still wearing his hoodie.
"Aw my kitten is adorable."
Kuroo praised as he sat down beside me to lean up against the arm rest and pulled me into his chest.
"Shut it."
I pouted while he just chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Kenma set this up you know that right?"
I questioned looking up at Kuroo with a small grin adorning my lips.
"I'm not surprised."
He just said before turning on the tv and scrolling to Netflix.
"What do you wanna watch?"
"I don't know, you pick."
"Horror movie it is."
He smirked looking down at me while I puffed my cheeks in protest but he didn't seem to get the hint.
He started playing 'hereditary' it was already too scary 5 minutes into the movie.

I curled into his chest while he just smiled down at me and pulled me tighter.
"I really didn't think I would get a girlfriend thanks the Kenma."
"And I didn't think I'd get a boyfriend thanks to Kenma."
I giggled while I pecked his lips, I felt his hand move slightly so it slid under his hoodie then into my bra.
"I don't think Kenma would approve of us fucking on the couch."
I reasoned as Kuroo just shrugged with a smirk on his face and squeezed softly but it was enough to make me whimper.

"I'm just warming my hands."
I got an idea and smiled innocently up at him while he just kept his focus on the movie.
After about 20 minutes I slid my hand under his shirt, it was low enough that I could then slid my hand into his boxers.
I left my hand on his hip and traced little shapes into it while he squirmed slightly at my touch.
He didn't seem to want to give up easily though since his fingers moved slightly to pinch my nipple.

"Kuroo~"
I whined seeing him get a satisfied smirk on his face.
"Yes?~"
"You're a tease."
I pouted while he just squeezed once more and then left his hand there.
The movie got a lot easier to watch since I was more focused on his hand on me and my hand on his hip.

*ding*
Kuroo's phone went off, I didn't pay much attention to it till he chuckled and texted the other person back.
"Who's that?"
I nuzzled into his chest and moved my hand up his shirt more so it was resting on his abs.
He tilted his phone down so I could see it.

Oikawa- that angel girl is hot as hell, sure doesn't fit the nickname ;)

Kuroo- she is but I doubt she likes you.

Oikawa- we have a practice game tomorrow again, why don't we see who she likes?

Kuroo- want to bet?

Oikawa- whats the bet rooster head?

Kuroo- if she likes me you admit I'm the better setter in front of everyone, if she likes you I'll admit the same to my team.

Oikawa- you're on ;)

I giggled seeing the texts, Kuroo was definitely a cocky bastard but in this case he has every right to be that cocky.

"I want to do something."
He grinned before pulling me on top of him so I was straddling his hips, he tugged me closer so he could kiss and bite my chest.
I whimpered which didn't help my situation since he seemed to bite harder and leave even darker marks on my skin.

"This will prove that you're mine now."
He said into my chest while I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I'm wearing your hoodie tomorrow."
I said trying incredibly hard to not stutter while his lips went lower till he was leaving marks on my boobs.

"Kuroo, she's not a sex toy."
Kenma said rolling his eyes playfully when he walked down the stairs and saw our position.
"She's not, I just enjoy pleasing her."
Kuroo teased back while he continued kissing, Kenma just flushed lightly and walked into the kitchen.

"Kenma I still want to have you spend some time with my best friend, you got me a boyfriend after all I think it's only fair."
I giggled feeling Kuroo stop kissing for a moment to nuzzle into my neck, Kenma popped around the corner to glare at me.

"You're not going to stop are you?"
"Nope! After all you heard us before so again it's more fair if we hear you too."
I shrugged while he went completely pale with his eyes looking like they would pop from his head.

"I don't need to hear that!"
Kuroo protested while he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"He has to listen to us so it's fair babe."
He blushed at my use of the word 'babe' but then finally gave in.
"Kenma you'll like her, I'm sure of it."
I assured while he scoffed for a moment and walked upstairs.
"So she's going to stay here too?"
Kuroo questioned before I pecked his lips.
"Yea I guess so, she lives close to here so maybe not."
I shrugged and pulled out my phone, I leaned down so now I was resting in Kuroo's chest as I typed.

Me- you know that guy I wanted to set you up with?

Princess- yea what about him?

Me- I'm staying with him and his friend right now, I kinda sorta maybe started dating his best friend

Princess- and let me guess you want me to meet him now?

Me- yup, I'm sure you'll love him though he's like you but a guy!

Princess- is that a back handed compliment or? Lmao

Me- it's a compliment he's one of the sweetest guys I've met

Princess- alright, we'll send me the address and I'll be there soon then

Me- (insert Tokyo address) it's pretty close I think

Princess- yea it's close to me, I'll see you soon xx

Me- see ya xx

I looked back up at Kuroo with a smile, and he seemed to get the point and just rubbed my head.
"Looks like we might get Kenma a 'hot gamer girlfriend' after all."

I giggled while he just chuckled and relaxed back.
"Gonna be interesting to see."
-