Team Liquid

(Y/n) POV
(Outfit shown in cover)

-
I woke up next to Kuroo, we had slept in the guest room together but nothing really special happened.
He did strip off his shirt but that's about it, I stared for a few moments but he didn't seem to notice.
I just slept in a big shirt and some shorts, nothing sexy to say the least. 

I got up as quietly as possible to not wake him up as I went to go get ready for the game.
I figured he was still sound asleep so I stripped off my shorts and my shirt while I was facing away from him.

"If you wanted to do something like that you should've told me last night."
He purred looking at me while I was facing away from him in just panties.
I covered my nipples with my arm and turned to face him.
He seemed surprised at my actions since his eyes went wide and the grin he had plastered on his face faded.

"Maybe when I win my match, and if we win yours. Sound like a plan?"
I smirked watching him blush bright red, he grumbled to himself something I couldn't hear.

"I'll take that as a yes, now I have a game to win."
I turned back around and put on my bra and slid on my dress. It was a small black mini dress with a low neckline so my lacy black bra showed over the top.
I slid on my white sneakers and went to the bathroom, leaving a very smug Kuroo behind in the room.

-

"Let's get this party started!! First we have Team Liquid verses Cloud 9!"
The announcers screamed as I just rolled my eyes and walked out as per usual, there was a huge crowd surrounding the stage.
I crossed my arms and smirked as I walked past the people.

"And there she is everyone! Team liquids savior, their trump card, thier ace in the hole! It's their own 'Angel'."
The crowd started chanting 'Angel' as I smiled and waved to them while I sat down at my chair and began warming my hands.
I looked past my screen and saw Kenma and most of the Nekoma team with him.
They were all sitting pretty close to the stage and I just giggled to myself seeing this.

"What's so funny?"
Grim complained to me with a glare directed at me then at the Nekoma team.
"It's nothing."
"Seems like someone has a fan club now."
"I always do, if I remember correctly you were part of it at some point as well."
I smirked seeing him blush red and focus back on the screen.

I looked back down and saw Kenma smile softly at me as a way of encouraging me.

-

"Angel strikes again! She has defused the bomb! She saved the match once again!"
I smiled to myself and winked at the face cam as round ended, I watched the fan boys all go red, some even got bloody noses seeing me.

"I can't believe she has ruined Cloud 9! She may be an angel but plays like that don't come from heaven!"
"As predicted she has saved the team another horrible loss, her sniping has improved by miles. I never knew we could see a 15 player kill streak in a professional match!"
The announcers praised as I just listened to the mics and kept my head down while I was playing.

"Angel they're coming from the right? You got this?"
Twistz basically screamed through the mic as I nodded and went to get cover on the left.
"I've got this, you get the bomb."
I said simply as the team nodded and went to defuse the bomb, I watched as someone tried to peak me, I was able to get the snipe off.
"Would you look at that everyone!! She's an angel of death!"
The announcers really get annoying quickly.
I watched as 3 more players tried to rush me, I was able to use my sniper for 2 of them but the last one I figured my glock would be better.

He was too close to snipe unless I wanted to try and pull off a no scope shot, it was too risky right now.
I was able to secure the kill but he did mange to kill me in the process.
"I'm down, there's 2 left. Get the damn bomb."
I said quickly as I watched my team handle the mast members of the team and secure the win.

"Team Liquid wins!!"

The announcers cheered while the crowd rose to their feet and were cheering for me again.
"Marry me Angel!"
"She's gorgeous and deadly!"
"How did she do that so fast?!"
"It's black magic!!"
I sighed to myself and stood up to shake hands with the other team.
They were all blushing while I shook their hands and then went back into the lounge back stage.

"They want you for interviews."
The manager said from behind me as I just kept a smile and walked to the center of the stage.
"So Angel, that was almost a clean sweep how did you do it?!"
"I didn't practice enough, I promise next time it will be a sweep."
The crowd gasped at my words while I crossed my arms and smirked looking at Kuroo and Kenma specifically.

"The crowd needs to know, they've been demanding it for a while, are you taken?!"
The guy basically shoved his mic in my face while the rest of the crowd cheered louder than before.
I rolled my eyes playfully before playing with my hair.

"I'm single, I'm basically married to the game as my friends say."
"What is your dream man?!"
"I don't really have one, someone who I can game with and nap with."
"Nap with?!"
"Yea you all call me Angel but my team calls me a Sloth from how much I sleep."
I giggled while everyone seemed satisfied with my answers, I walked off the stage blowing a kiss and winking before I walked into the lounge.

"Someone you can nap with? Really?"
Twistz rolled his eyes while he wrapped up his mouse.
"You're the one who started calling me a sloth."
I pouted as the whole team started laughing with me.
"You wanna go get food now Angel? We're gonna get some BBQ."
Grim offered, I just shook my head to their surprise since I loved BBQ.

"I've got plans, I'll see you all later."
I waved behind me while I walked off to try and get to the Nekoma team without being mobbed.
Lucky for me I had a security guard with me so they were able to hold off the mob as I walked up to Kuroo and Kenma.

The rest of the team was singing praises at me, most of them had hearts coming from their eyes and their knees looked weak.
"Sorry that took so long I didn't think that guy would be able to revenge kill me. I would've ended the match earlier if I had just aimed slightly higher."
I apologized seeing Kenma Roll his eyes at me with a huff.

"Sometimes you really remind me of Kuroo."
"What's that suppose to me?!"
Kuroo and Kenma argued for a few minutes, it wasn't even really arguing.
It was mostly just Kuroo being offended while Kenma played Pokémon.

"We have a game to get to knuckle heads."
I smacked Kenma on the head then I jumped up to hit Kuroo.

"Ow"

They said in unison.
-