Karasuno

(Y/n) POV

-
I made it through the day seeing everyone basically fan girl/boy over me which wasn't new but it was just kinda awkward.
Lucky for me I did have Kuroo all day who was able to save me from the thirsty guys on the soccer and basketball team.

"How long does practice last?"
I questioned looking up at him as we walked to the gym.
"It's for a while, I'm sure you know I want to be able to stop you spikes."
"I'd like to see you try."
I challenged as he fumed next to me but he did keep a smile adorning his lips.
We walked into the gym together and saw the whole team fuming at Kuroo again in jealousy.

"Angel! You need play with us!"
"Can I help you set?!"
"How do you spike so well?!"
I just smiled weakly and looked up at Kuroo but it seemed he couldn't save me from this one.
"I can play in your practice match with Karasuno if you'd like."
"Yes please!"
"That'll be awesome!"
"We can kick their asses again!"
"With you we can't loose!"
Inuoka said as I giggled to myself.
"Oh no I'd be playing on their team, I want to beat Kuroo here."
I gestured to Kuroo and even he seemed surprised but he was more fired up than he was before.

"You're on Angel."
He said as he walked away with a smug expression on his face while the rest of the guys were still ogling me.
"You guys go practice, you'll need it."
I winked as they all nodded and scurried off while I went to sit down with Kenma.
"I'm going to beat you."
He said while he kept playing Zelda, he didn't break his focus but apparently he was actually listening to the conversation.

"This is your sport, I'd hope so."
I smiled as he looked up and smiled back at me for a few moments with a determined look in his eyes.
-
They had been practicing for about 2 hours before the Karasuno guys walked into the gym, I was playing Pokémon with Kenma by now when they did.

"Wait that's angel?!"
"Why's she here?"
"I thought that was a one time thing?"
I heard them say as I finished my battle with Kenma, I looked up and smiled at the foreign team.
I had changed back to my normal bra and black leggings so I could actually run around not in a skirt or dress this time.
I nodded with Kenma since he had lost the battle but it put up a good fight I just got lucky with a critical hit at the end.
I walked up to the team and motioned for their coach to come over to me.

"W-What is it?"
"Can I play with your team? I'd like to beat Kuroo."
I smiled as his worried face changed with a new fire being sparked in his eyes.
"Hell yes!"
He jumped for joy with a moment as I walked back with him to the team.
"Looks like I'm playing with you all today."
I smiled while they all seemed to drop dead for a few moments too before I smacked Hinata on the head and the rest of them seemed to immediately pay attention again.
Again they seemed jealous that he got smacked but I didn't want to know honestly.

"Let's get this started."
I smirked seeing them all finally pay attention, they got in formation and the whistle blew.
It was Daichi's serve, he hit the ball with great force but it was a bit low for my taste.
Kuroo was able to hit the ball up and get it to Kenma, I looked over at Hinata.

"You go left I go right, we meet in the middle. You're fast, use it."
I said quickly as I watched Kuroo try and spike the ball down the guy with the glasses was able to block it but it was about to fall on to the court when Nishinoya saved it.
I nodded at Kygeyama before dashing at the ball with Hinata, he set the ball while Hinata jumped before me.
The blockers took to him but I was the one to spike the ball down on to their court.

"THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!!"
Hinata basically screamed with huge puppy eyes looking at me.
"Y-you actually hit that?!"
Kygeyama tuttered out while he stared at me, well the rest of Karasuno was also staring at me but his glare was the worst.
"Maybe a bit faster next time yea? I almost missed since I was faster than then ball."
I giggled seeing all thier jaws drop.

"H-Hinata can't even hit that ball faster than that! That was his quick move!"
Tanaka said with disbelief plaguing his eyes.
"You're gonna be great someday."
I smiled at Hinata as I hugged him, he started to squeeze me tightly before I heard someone clear their throat.
"Quit it Angel we've just started."
It was a very displeased Kuroo glaring at me.
"Quit it playboy we've got plenty of time."
I purred as he blushed lightly but everyone else was still just staring.
-
The match went on for a while but having both Hinata and myself on the team made it hard for Nekoma.
I knew Kenma and how he thought which I figured was a pretty big advantage against them.
It saved a couple points since I could see how Kenma was going to set, but the points were 24-23 in our favor.
It was match point and Tanaka was serving now.

"You've got this, win this for me."
I giggled and blew a kiss at him as he lost it for a moment with heart eyes before he came back with a grin and fire in his eyes.
He served the ball and it went immediately to Kenma, he hit up and was able to get the ball to Yaku, then to Inuoka, who was able to set up the spike for Kuroo.
I watched him grin at me before he hit it down, I could see his eyes and where he was clearly aiming I dove and was able to save it.
I hit it up and Nishinoya was able to pass to Kageyama then he was able to set either to me or Hinata.
They had spread out from behind to try and revive the ball instead of blocking it for me.
They still had one blocker being Inuoka on Hinata though.

"Bring it here, I'm winning this."
I smirked since it was clear the Inuoka definitely thought that Kygeyama was going to set to Hinata.
I whipped back and was going to spike it hard when I saw Kuroo watching me like a hawk.
I smirked seeing him prepare for my spike.
I used my other hand and simply dumped the ball over the next with a giggle as they all seemed shocked and went to dive for the ball.
They didn't make it, the whistle blew and I crossed my arms looking at Kuroo and Kenma.

They both were shocked but they were smiling.
I soon was mobbed by the Karasuno guys with them praising me.
"I'm glad I was able to play with you all."
I giggled seeing them all ogling me, it was pretty cut seeing them fanboy over me.
I walked back to Nekoma and all the guys were still praising me but they seemed annoyed that they lost.

"Are you guys going to to another set? I wanna nap."
I yawned and stretched my arm behind my back while they all started laughing with me at my comment.
I looked up at Kuroo, he was grinning but he definitely still looked mildly annoyed at me.
"Can I wear your hoodie? I'm cold."
I tugged on his sleeve as he sighed playfully and took it off before handing it to me.
I slid it on and it was huge on me, I could probably fit 2 of myself inside it since he was so damn tall.

"Thank you."
I leaned up and pecked his lips while he just held my waist and smiled into the kiss.
I heard gasps from behind me and from Karasuno which just made me laugh internally.
"I'm gonna sleep on the bench you have fun, and kick their asses please."
I pecked his lips once again as he nodded and let me go.
-