Best friend

Kuroo POV
Lemon ahead💛

-
We stayed watching different movies for a while, it was getting to about 6pm when I heard a knock on the door.
(Y/n) got off me and fixed her hair and her bra before opening it and immediately hugging a girl who looked a lot like her.
They were about the same height and same build, big difference was this girl had white hair and red eyes.
She was still very pretty but not as much as (y/n).
I chuckled to myself seeing them both bounce up and down in each other's arms.

"I'm glad you could come!"
(Y/n) said as they let go and her friend rolled her eyes when she pointed to her chest that was covered in hickies.
"I can assume he did that?"
The girl gestured to me before they both started giggling and (y/n) nodded with a large smile.
"Hey buddy don't you dare hurt her."
She stated with a very serious look in her eyes, I put my hands up in surrender.
"I never will."
She nodded confidently before looking back at (y/n).
"Good boyfriend you got there, where's the other guy you were talking about?"
"What's the commotion about?"
I heard Kenma say as he walked down the stairs, he saw the girl and immediately blushed.

"Kenma this is Maddie, Maddie this is Kenma."
She introduced them both but they both seemed to be flushing bright red and wouldn't even look at each other.
"Kenma she is perfect for you!"
I yelled over at him and he glared at me while I just smirked and looked back at (y/n) who was smiling happily at my comment.
"Alright you two, go upstairs, you can both play Pokémon together and Kenma you both play overwatch so play that too. I'll be down here with Kuroo."
She said ushering the girl towards Kenma, she shoved them both upstairs together and pushed them into Kenmas room and closed the door.

"Oh and her team calls her Princess, don't be afraid to call her that in bed too!"
She yelled through the door while the other girl yelled something back then huffed loudly.
(Y/n) walked back down and sat back down on my lap, she tugged my shirt and kissed me roughly.

"Well that went better than I thought."
She admitted between kisses.
"Why's she called Princess though? You're called Angel cause of your games, what does she do?"
"She's a pro overwatch player, we met since we are the only two girls in both pro leagues. And she's called that since she's a shot caller, but she's super quiet. So instead of some title like mine, her team calls her that because she's sweet and supportive but not demanding."
She explained while she kissed down my neck and started leaving marks on me.

"You're certainly demanding."
I rubbed up her thighs and felt her giggle into my neck.

"I'm the demanding one?"
-
(Y/n) POV
"I'm the demanding one?"
I teased seeing Kuroo roll his eyes and kept squeezing and playing with my thighs and then my ass.
"We have some time since they'll be in there for a while."
His voice was low and definitely full of lust, I just giggled and started to make out with him.
"I hope so."
I said when we both pulled back for some air, he smirked and pulled me back in.
"What's wrong Kitten~"
I was whimpering desperately into his mouth by now, I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he seemingly got the hint and pulled it off.

"Too many clothes~"
I whispered breathlessly as he slid his hoodie off my shoulders and pulled my boobs out from my bra before sucking on them.
"Better make this quick~"
He said as he pushed me on my back and pulled off my leggings and panties before pulling his pants and boxers down to his thighs.
"F-fucking please~"
I begged while he grinned down at me before pressing inside me fully and starting to pound into me.

"God you're so tight~"
He groaned lowly as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him once again.
His member kept hitting my sport every single time, he seemed to notice since I was biting down hard on my lip to prevent myself from screaming his name.
"I'm learning your body aren't I? You're so fucking beautiful~"
He praised as his paces sped up, I had to cover my mouth with my hand now.

Waves of pleasure kept hitting me as he kept a steady pace, his hands moved up and one began squeezing my boobs while the other started rubbing my clit.
I felt my abdomen burn as he did this, it felt overwhelming having him pleasuring me everywhere.
"G-gonna cum~"
"Cum for me~"
He smirked softly as I came around him, he seemed close too since his pace had gotten sloppy and he was thrusting harder.
Soon he spilled into me, he pulled out and pulled his pants and boxers back up.

I couldn't really move too well since my legs were shaking and I was out of breath.
He pulled me up and put his hoodie back on me before zipping it up and letting me lay back down.
He got up and got a wet wash cloth and spread my legs to clean up his dripping cum coming out of me.
I whimpered once again as he ran the cloth over my clit.

"You really are sensitive~ I love it~"
"S-shut it~ a-ah~"
He put a finger in just to shut me up before quickly pulling it out and chuckling.
"What's so a-ah f-funny?"
He finished cleaning and put the rag away in the laundry basket before sitting down and pulling me into his chest.
"You're fucking adorable."
I pouted while he slid his shirt back on, I assumed he was trying to get dressed enough so it would look like we didn't do anything.

By now it was just my clothes on the floor but since it was dark it didn't show up much.
"They definitely heard that though."
I felt him shrug and relax back against the couch while he leaned his head back with a smile.
"He's in high school too he's bound to hear it, hell I'd be surprised if they aren't doing it by now."
I just agreed since Maddie was definitely a horny one, least she was way too shy to show it to most people.

"They might be, otherwise we're both dead if they aren't."
Kuroo just laughed as I got up and tried to walk, he snickered softly seeing me struggle but I did make it to the stairs and walked up as quietly as possible.
I wanted to see if I could hear their conversation or if they were actually doing it.

"Yea (y/n) started liking Kuroo faster than what I thought."
"Yea Angel has high as hell standards but that guy seems to fit em."
"Kuroo is a good guy."
"I can see that, but you're pretty great yourself."
"I'm not."
"You are."
"I'm not."
"You are."
I heard footsteps and it seemed she was kissing him.
I giggled internally before smiling and nodding at Kuroo.

I walked downstairs and couldn't stop smirking when I sat back down and laid across Kuroo's lap.
"We just might've found Kenma a 'hot gamer girlfriend' after all."
-